how to use B&A gel?

BettyboopnycBettyboopnyc Posts: 99Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Thanks to wavychi's good will , I now have a sample of the B&A gel. I tried it this morning for the first time, and was so suprised to find it to be such a thin gel (even more so than Angell)
I know you all love this, so please tell me your routine... do you scrunch in? with leave in condish?

Comments

• skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    I am beginning to sound like a broken record here :? :wink: :D but here goes:

I always use Elucence as a leave-in under it. I smooth the first small(maybe dime sized) amount over my canopy. I continue to scrunch in 4 or 5 more small amounts all over. I use small amounts because it is so thin & I don't want it to run away between my fingers :lol:

HTH's :D
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
  • BettyboopnycBettyboopnyc Posts: 99Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    thanks, that is pretty close to what I did this morning, with deva one as my leave in. so far great curl formation--and little surface frizz!!!
    I am a happy camper...I guess it will be worth the $$ investment.
  • AlexaAlexa Posts: 208Registered Users
    I use Elucence as a leave in then a tiny amount of B&A raked in then scrunched, then diffuse for a bit. Too much & I get the crunchies but with the amount I use the bottle should last me forever! :D
    U.K curly

3A Curly Twirly.
    Golden brown (coloured to cover grey).
    Low poo: Dr Organic, L'Oreal Everpure.
    Conditioner: Dr Organic Argan Oil.
    Leave In: Aussie, Curl Harmony.
    Gel: Curl Keeper Original, Umberto Gianni.
  • itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
    i use aveda elixir as a leave in
    then on super wet hair, i scrunch in 2 quarters worth (one focusing on the underlayers/one focusing on the upper layers), then if i'm feeling daring, i scrunch in a little of another gel into my canopy to try to get more curls...lately it's been samples of angel and abba weightless. but i must say, i love b&a alone as well.
    plop
    scrunch with a tshirt
    and i'm out the door!
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file