We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Microfibre gloves!?

Hey curlies!

Does anyone own a pair of these or think they would be a good idea? I was thinking they might help when diffusing, you could gently gather your curls up using the gloves and then point the diffuser towards your hands, maybe it'll help with frizz?... just a random idea i had the other day (i have plenty of these :drunken: ...)
fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!

Comments

• laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    Where have you seen them?
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • GrecianCurlsGrecianCurls Posts: 256Registered Users
    I haven't :D just an idea I had. Just now I googled microfiber gloves and i found a few places that sell them but looks like they're meant for cleaning, not sure if that matters or not though. Thought it might be handy too to have one glove i can keep in my purse and use when "scrunching out the crunch!". I might buy a pair meant for cleaning and give it a go. Maybe i should start my own line of microfiber products :wink:
    fine 3b curls and spirals - first goal BSL!!

HG's - Body Shop Honey shampoo & conditioner and Shea Moisture leave-in condish which gives me lovely frizz-free bouncy curls. My PJ is calling me to experiment with gels again... argh!
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Edited due to a cyberstalker. Sorry, guys. :(
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    That is a great idea -- I saw some hanging up at super walmart in the cleaning isle I think..depending on how much they are, I might pick one up and try it!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    They're mittens though, right?
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Yea, you are right...those are the mittens I saw...they look big enough though that I might be able to cup my hand and scrunch...may give it a shot, we'll see.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users
    If anyone has any Dollar Tree stores by them, I just saw the microfiber mittens (in the cleaning section) for $1.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file