recommentations

curly52curly52 Registered Users Posts: 351 Curl Connoisseur
just wondering if you guys have any CO wash recs or condish recs?
uk curly - 3a :toothy7:

Comments

• PhoenixRisingPhoenixRising Registered Users Posts: 28
    That's just what I want to know too :). I need something light for CO-ing. I'm using Boots basics at the moment which is working nicely but giving me dermatitis on my scalp. My scalp is so sensitive, it drives me nuts! And since CO washing involves massaging it well into my scalp, I think it's going to be hard to find something.

Seems like even most of the cheapo conditioners these days have cones in them.

For conditioning I like the Original Source ones (almond and coconut, and teatree and mint).
  • curly52curly52 Registered Users Posts: 351 Curl Connoisseur
    i've been using the mint OS for CO wash and boots coconut and almond intensive for conditioning. What exactlyy have you been using? and what id dermatis if you don't mind me asking?
  • PhoenixRisingPhoenixRising Registered Users Posts: 28
    curly52 wrote:
    i've been using the mint OS for CO wash and boots coconut and almond intensive for conditioning. What exactly have you been using? and what id dermatis if you don't mind me asking?

Boots Basics cond for washing and OS mint or the OS almond and coconut one for conditioning. Dermatitis is just my skin reacting to something, I get itchy red spots on my scalp, not fun! I have the most ridiculously sensitive skin and it seems to be getting worse as I get older.

But I may have found an answer:
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=115176
    Fingers crossed!

Last time I tried CG I used Australian Organics and Aloe Vera conds from Holland and Barratt, but my hair ended up looking really dull, which was when I gave up. I might try those again though, my theory now is my "fine 2 with some spirals" hair may just need a non-sulpahate or even a sulphate shampooing every now and then.
  • curly52curly52 Registered Users Posts: 351 Curl Connoisseur
    so i just bought superdrugs naturals tea tree and peppermint condish. So far i think it has more slip than the boots coconut intensive and like it better. Also it helps that it was on offer for 2 bottles for 99p :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file