Suave Coconut

O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
is this condish good?
it might be my next buy.. we dont usually get it here but i found one bottle in the local shop..its the last one...
so im just wondering!
And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:

Comments

• curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    While this isn't my favorite Suave condish, it's a close third (M&H and Aloe Vera are 1st and 2nd). It's a creamy but not too thick conditioner that smells quite yummy. And so cheap!!!
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    It's fabulous, and thank you for creating a new thread so I can go on and on about it :wink: Why is Suave coconut so great? Well, for starters, it's moisturizing. It detangles like a charm. It has a great smell. It can be left in, or used as a leave-in after rinsing out if you like. And it is DIRT CHEAP.

It doesn't have a lot of fancy botanicals or other high end ingredients but I don't believe that it has any bad ingredients, and for 99 cents per 12 oz. bottle, you really cannot go wrong with Suave coconut :D

Other Suave favorites of mine include the Aloe and Milk & Honey.... Mmmm, mmm good..
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I use it when I conditioner wash and I love the smell, and it is OK at moisturizing - acceptable to leave in in moderate weather if I add some coconut oil,not enough for very cold or hot days - but not detangling at all, so I rarely leave it in. But it is a steal for the price and has all good ingredients.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
    :D you guys are so helpful..
    im gonna try it.. but its kinda sad.. cause i checked with the lady behind the counter.. and she has only that one bottle left that she bought from US for sellin purpose.
    :( BTW im in ASIA
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • blueskybluesky Posts: 45Registered Users
    hi Oddissy,

...suave in asia?....where?
    I'm looking forever to find it here....

...have a look at my pm,

and good luck for stocking up!!!!!!
    3b/c, natural products and homebrewn stuff
    love simplified routines
  • bagacurlsbagacurls Posts: 23Registered Users
    Thanks for thread. I went to a local $ store and bought just that Suave Coconut conditioner. Havent used it yet but it smells oh so yummy. From these reviews I'm glad I bought will try it out tonight.

Brenda
    Brenda

MOP Extreme Moisture - Loving it!
    DeepShine Liquid Gel - The best is always discontinued :(
    Ouidad CC/Suave Clarifying/Ojon RT
    3B/C Girl w/shoulder length hair/Corkscrew
    6/29/05=First Time Condish
    Password=natural
    Bagacurls-

I love your hair!! It is really pretty and your album is fab!!! Thanks for sharing :D
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."

• bagacurlsbagacurls Posts: 23Registered Users
    Thanks Curltopia.

What a coincdedence, I was just looking at your pics on another thread but could comment, and now I can.

Your hair looks great! I too had those two products from DR that you threw out (Apretador and Crema Negra). With Apretador - it had mercury in it. I don't know about the black cream though. I had thrown out the black one long before b/c I was trying to use just natural products. But they did leave your hair beautifully soft and manageable.

Well, I tried suave coconut and it was totally different from when I used something else - Curly Friends Rinse Out.

Coconut - left my hair flatter but still with defined curls yet I had frizz. Don't know if its b/c of the weather since its been very hot here.

CF Rinse Out - left my hair fuller, defined curls less frizz.

With both times I didn't the coffee treatment prior to condishing. This was my second wash within 5 days.

Brenda
    Brenda

MOP Extreme Moisture - Loving it!
    DeepShine Liquid Gel - The best is always discontinued :(
    Ouidad CC/Suave Clarifying/Ojon RT
    3B/C Girl w/shoulder length hair/Corkscrew
    6/29/05=First Time Condish
    Password=natural
    Hey Bagacurls-

Thanks for the compliment :D And I totally agree that DR products are very hit or miss. My favorites are Miss Key 10 en 1 and Rysell Coconut.... I'm no longer ordering them since I have enough to last me for a year (or two!) the way that I rotate products 8) Have you posted on the "who else is a 3b/c" thread on this board? If not, please do and tell us all the products you use and your favorite tricks for getting such beautiful curls :wink:

• CurlyMom73CurlyMom73 Posts: 123Registered Users
    As far as Suave Cond goes, the coconut it is my favorite. My second favorite is the Aloe. It smells great and I get really good results using the coconut cond. and the professional gels.
    Corkicelli Now! YAY! Now all I have to do is update my avy pic. :)

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."- Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file