We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

mixing my own styler

hondurancurly123hondurancurly123 Posts: 63Registered Users
ok i am thinking of making my own hair products. i am thinking of getting these butters and mixing them together and see how it goes.

shealoe butter
sweet almond oil
avocado butter
mango butter
coconut oil

now i am going to blend all these in small amounts so it wont be very heavy. i just want to know do you think this will be a good idea as a styler or as a DT cause i am looking for more of a styler since i am trying to get away from gels. also do you think i should blend it with only one oil or will it be clumpy .or will i need something to smooth it out also do you yall think glycerin will add shine to my hair or is this enough.

tia
i think i may have found my HG. Its suave firm control gel the biloge not off and john fridia curls and swirls i am sooooooooooo happy my search is over

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file