Notifying the mods

geekygeeky Registered Users Posts: 4,995
It really would be great if there was ONE single link that would send a message to all the mods or all the mods responsible for a particular board. I know a bunch of boards I have seen have a "report this post" button right under every post, but it need not even go this far - one link in the header would suffice.
If I want to alert the mods about an offensive or nasty thread right now, I have to look at who the mods for the board are and then either cut and paste the same PM to all of them or guess which one is most likely to be online and address the issue and PM just that one. Which is a hassle. Or post about it on the feedback forum, which means no privacy and I don't know when someone will see it.

Just a suggestion. Y'all always say that you can't be everywhere reading every topic and you appreciate the members' help. Well, this would make it easier for us.
To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Thank you for the suggestion.

We'll investigate.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights