A famous 4 interview?

nhymannhyman Registered Users Posts: 5
Hey guys, I liked the Ananda Lewis interview, but I don't know many 4's who have hair like hers (I don't remember-she may have identified herself as a 3 but may have just been considered a 4 as a 'woman of color').

All that to say, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see an interview with a really true 4a/4b like Angie Stone, Jill Scott or even Macy Gray (although the first 2 always seem to have healthier hair to me). Especially since the 'just wear it out' hairstyle is so common among so many 4's, I think it would be awesome to find out what products they do or don't use, and what they think about hair in general (Jill Scott made this month's Essence cover). icon_smile.gif

Now, if there's an archive of interviews I'm missing, pullease don't hesitate to point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot. I'm on this site about as much as I'm on yahoo, which is always. icon_biggrin.gif
No relaxer for 12 years now. Been wearing hair out (before I wore braids) for 3 of those years. 4b hair. Some curls, mostly just nappy. :) Always on the look out for good conditioners (regular and leave-ins).
Just don’t give up what you’re trying to do. Where there is Love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.

Ella Fitzgerald, American singer

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks for the great suggestions. MIght be a bit difficult to get such big players, but we'll see what we can do!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file