Is that really you???

2»

Comments

• GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,905Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    dia99 wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    dia99 wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    I only know how to be one person and that is myself. If I can't be true to myself, I will not say anything. However, different parts of me tend to be expressed more at one point that at others. The bottom line is that all of the parts are me. Does that make sense?

all I heard is blah blah blah...I lose my inhibitions around GB...blah blah blah :lol::wink:

:oops: Don't we all?

No :roll: .

Just kidding, GB, you're my second-favorite (I think there's only two regulars here, right?) guy around here!

Does that put me ahead of Mouse or zmanzzzz?
    (don't answer I think I don't want to know.)

Who's Mouse? Yes, I'm serious. I've never seen a post by him that I can think of.
    Only about the coolest cat around... :shock: Long standing member and top 20 poster. He doesn't post on the current pace as many others around and comes and goes quietly here. Keep your eyes open. I mean he is a mouse. :)
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • loosecurlsloosecurls Posts: 637Registered Users
    Wait 'til you see the old Halloween party pic of mouse as a priest. . . .

made me want to be a naughty schoolgirl! :lol:
    Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    dia99 wrote:
    My Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde option didn't post. I'll pm a mod and see if they can help me!

How can I help??

~d
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    Thanks, DeedleGuide!

Webjockey helped me by telling me I would have to start a new thread because we can't edit polls. But, people had already responded to this thread, so I didn't want to bother.

Thank you SOOOO much!

Lydia
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    dia99 wrote:
    Thanks, DeedleGuide!

Webjockey helped me by telling me I would have to start a new thread because we can't edit polls. But, people had already responded to this thread, so I didn't want to bother.

Thank you SOOOO much!

Lydia

no problem!!
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file