CurlTalk

Brought dye back to the store!!

Well, my transitioning is from colored to natural color. I bought some dye a few weeks ago and returned it today. It's too tempting to leave around the house. The girl thought I was nuts because I said, "I'm just going to let the grey grow in." I have slightly more than 1.5" of virgin hair and it's shiny and smooth and looks 150% better than the dyed parts.

My hair starts curling from the root and it lifts and separates and I just don't want to ruin it. Here to 1 more year of growing out the color and then probably 1 more year of reaching the length I want!!

Speckla

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Speckla wrote:
    Well, my transitioning is from colored to natural color. I bought some dye a few weeks ago and returned it today. It's too tempting to leave around the house. The girl thought I was nuts because I said, "I'm just going to let the grey grow in." I have slightly more than 1.5" of virgin hair and it's shiny and smooth and looks 150% better than the dyed parts.

I haven't relaxed since Feb of this year. Almost all the relaxed ends are gone...just a bit left on the sides. I'll have them trimmed on Oct 13th!!

My hair starts curling from the root and it lifts and separates and I just don't want to ruin it. Here to 1 more year of growing out the color and then probably 1 more year of reaching the length I want!!

Speckla