SEPS (Split End Prones Support)

HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Registered Users Posts: 1,316
HA HA! I thought this would be funny to start.

Have you started carrying around a mini pair of scissors? Do feel like no matter what you do, your hair is conspiring against you and is determined to piss you off by splitting at the end? Do you find yourself observing your ends for extended periods of time and then notice other people observing your ends?Do you hate having split ends, but find it ridiculously relieving and satisfying to cut one of those bad boys off?

If so, this is the thread for you.

We can support each other and together we can win the war against those terrible split ends.

This weekend, I'm doing search and destroy while my hair is still straight. And really doing it meticulously. I've completed 1/4 so far.
Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
Staples
Aphogee 2 Step treatment
Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
Tigi MM Conditioner
Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
KCCC
Denman D3
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
SheaMoisture Leave-in
http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn

Comments

• ToyToyToyToy Registered Users Posts: 61 Curl Neophyte
    :bounce: I'll take part!! I am so frustrated now, because the split ends don't seem to ever go away. I did colour my in February, but I also have done protein treatments regularly, and I keep my hair moisturised.
    I don't want to cut my hair, so I always do a "search and destroy" every three months or so.
    natural (chemical-free) since November 2005
  • soon2bsoon2b Registered Users Posts: 220
    I must admit I have a lot of spilt ends too. Just when I think I have a hold on them...they come. Idk what is causing it. I stopped using the denman thinking that was it but I still have just as many splits. Sometimes my spilt ends have split ends! Idk what to do or what is causing it...any suggestions??
    event.png

Hair Type: small 3c patch in the center, mostly 4a with a patch of 4b at my temples
    Shampoo: Suave daily clarifying ( when I feel that need)
    Conditioners: AOHSR, MM, olive oil
    Styler/Leave-in: SheaMoisture, Fantasia IC, HNS
  • HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Registered Users Posts: 1,316
    LOL. I've got some ends like that too. try keeping oil on them and just keepig them moisturized.
    Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
    Staples
    Aphogee 2 Step treatment
    Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Tigi MM Conditioner
    Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
    KCCC
    Denman D3
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    SheaMoisture Leave-in
    http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn