We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Biolage Conditioning Balm

MutterbuttMutterbutt Posts: 59Registered Users
I've been away for a long time, so if this has been covered, just slap me! I have been using Biolage Conditioning Balm and had awesome results with it. It has nice slip and is very moisturizing. No proteins or cones, and no other 'naughty' ingredients jumped out at me. I am not getting over conditioned, and have been using it daily.

I know a lot of people are looking for a good CG conditioner without proteins, that is moisturizing, etc. I wanted to share that I am loving this one and it is my new HG conditioner.

Comments

• GettinControlGettinControl Posts: 828Registered Users
    I used to love the old formula of Biolage Conditioning Balm. And I miss the old formula of Biolage Gelee. If you have used the old formula do you find that the new formula works the same? Thanks!
    3a/b medium/coarse combo(w/some fine strands), normal porosity, normal elasticity(strong)
    Komaza analysis 2015: medium to coarse combo(some fine strands), normal porosity, strong elasticity, healthy hair
    Goosefootprints 2013: moderately coarse with some medium; low porosity at roots, normal thru shaft, porous ends, normal elasticity
  • taflogtaflog Posts: 130Registered Users
    looooooooove biolage :love1: ! loved it when i relaxed my hair and loved it through my transition. i mix it with tigi o&honey because i love the smell of it. :cheers:
  • MutterbuttMutterbutt Posts: 59Registered Users
    I last used it probably 5 years ago and I don't notice a difference. I didn't even know it was a new formulation! I think if you liked it before you will like it now. I don't know about the gelee--is it CG? I am looking for a thinner gel.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file