Pretty natural haired 3c/4a on tv

HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Registered Users Posts: 1,316
I was watching my fav channel, HGTV and on Designed to Sell they did 3 black girls and one of them had such big pretty curls.

In case you feel like checking her out (not like that lol) it should be on again around 11 or 12.

Just felt like sharing lol.
Thick coarse 3c/4a prone to dryness.
Staples
Aphogee 2 Step treatment
Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm
Tigi MM Conditioner
Creme of Nature Shampoo for dry hair
KCCC
Denman D3
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
SheaMoisture Leave-in
http://public.fotki.com/MsHeatherNicole/

"Make it work!"- Tim Gunn

Comments

• natashamcknatashamck Registered Users Posts: 434
    LOL...

I missed it :(

I love HGTV - especially since I've become a homeowner recently. I also like Kim's (winner of design star) curls...
    mostly coarse texture, normal porosity... I think?
    HG: Generic Matrix Biolage, KCCC, KCKT, CBSS WSHP
  • curlynikkicurlynikki Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    natashamck wrote:
    LOL...

I love HGTV - especially since I've become a homeowner recently. I also like Kim's (winner of design star) curls...

Same here! Doesn't it feel good :D I watch HGTV all the time...no reason in particular but you never know what you'll need to know how to do in the future. I looooove House Hunters (especially when they do a family in NC).
  • HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Registered Users Posts: 1,316
    I KNOW! I was so happy when Kim won... the other guy was just dtm (doin too much). I thought she wasn't gonna win for a while cause apparently she people were saying it was rigged and she was part of the scandal. Hey curls were adorable though.

I don't own a house yet lol, but they give great ideas regardless.
    Staples
    Aphogee 2 Step treatment
    Tigi MM Conditioner
    KCCC
    Denman D3
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    SheaMoisture Leave-in

• missmoniemissmonie Registered Users Posts: 920
    I watch way too much HGTV too :-) Kim's curls were adorable and she has such great hosting skills. I'm glad she won. I was rooting for Will too since he designed a few rooms in my house. He's a great designer for low budgets!
    4a: Combo of tight coils and waves; Last relaxer - 11/05 (LC - 4/07) - http://public.fotki.com/missmonie/ - updates as of Mar '09

Products: Trader Joe's condish * Giovanni Direct Leave in * Fantasia Gel or KCCC for curl definition * Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Cream as moisturizer

comic-p.jpg
  • HeatherNicoleHeatherNicole Registered Users Posts: 1,316
    He did rooms in your house?! that must be really cool knowing he did your house and then see him on tv and make it to the final 3. I liked him too and he just seems like a really genuine, kind, easy going person.

btw, miss monie your hair looks alot like mine. i'll have to repost my pics b/c yahoo doesn't host them anymore, but our hair looks really similar.
    Staples
    Aphogee 2 Step treatment
    Tigi MM Conditioner
    KCCC
    Denman D3
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    SheaMoisture Leave-in

• Talisa3636Talisa3636 Registered Users Posts: 310
    curlynikki wrote:
    natashamck wrote:
    LOL...

Same here! Doesn't it feel good :D I watch HGTV all the time...no reason in particular but you never know what you'll need to know how to do in the future. I looooove House Hunters (especially when they do a family in NC).

I thought I was the only one who loves this channel and there home remodeling and home search shows! I get happy too when they do a house/find one in NC and now since im at school even DC! :laughing9:
    4a hair: Fall/Winter HG's
    Qhemet: Alma and Olive Heavy Cream, Cocoa Tree
    Curl Junkie: DF, CIAB, Honey Butta, Curl Reham
    Oyin: Honey Hemp, Sugar Berry
    Anita Grant: Creamy Cafe Latte, Rhassoul DC, Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar, Monoi De Tahiti
    Bee Mine: Curly Butter
    Other: Millenia Mud, Hicks Oil
    Homemade: Jamila Henna, Alba UnPetroleum Mix, Scalp Oil Blend, Aloe/Condish Spray, Condition Rinse (Aussie Moist & Mane and Tail)
    :happy6: : www.fotki.com/talisa3636

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file