3b
Carlos and Carmen Vidal just had a child
A lovely girl with a crooked smile
Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
For a kid to grow up in
Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away

Comments

• hnyhpshnyhps Registered Users Posts: 134
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sugar Plum Fairy:
    Umm, with all due respect and meaning no offense whatsoever, I think that this could have been pm'ed or e-mailed to gretchen or michelle rather than being posted here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not lecturing or anything, i'm guilty of having done this many many times. icon_rolleyes.gif Just thought I should say something though. icon_smile.gif

*Edited to add- I know I sound "know-it-all" and kinda catty, but I really don't mean it like that. Sorry. icon_smile.gif

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: Sugar Plum Fairy ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I did. I haven't gotten any response from them.
    3b
    For a kid to grow up in
  • hnyhpshnyhps Registered Users Posts: 134
    Plus I thought this is where many ppl went to post about offensive threads.

Now I apologize if I was wrong.
    3b
    For a kid to grow up in
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Registered Users Posts: 178
    Well in that case i apologise, i didn't realise you'd already tried to contact them. I wasn't meaning to sound nasty or anything. icon_smile.gif

I'm kinda confused, so i may well be wrong about all this, but in my understanding (not necessarily what is right or not, i'm not sure) it is better to try to contact them privately first (which i understand you did) so that if you have mis-judged the offensiveness or whatever, it doesn't cause a big debate about what is offensive or not. (if that makes sense!). Anyway, forget i said anything because i'm not really sure if i'm even making sense. Sorry! icon_biggrin.gif
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Registered Users Posts: 178
    Umm, with all due respect and meaning no offense whatsoever, I think that this could have been pm'ed or e-mailed to gretchen or michelle rather than being posted here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not lecturing or anything, i'm guilty of having done this many many times. icon_rolleyes.gif Just thought I should say something though. icon_smile.gif

*Edited to add- I know I sound "know-it-all" and kinda catty, but I really don't mean it like that. Sorry. icon_smile.gif

• ZARIA**ZARIA** Registered Users Posts: 706
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sugar Plum Fairy:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, I have seen quite a few members openly complain about a thread or fellow member on this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    http://public.fotki.com/7788/hair-growth-ultra-n/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file