New hair type forums

cunninghamaircunninghamair Posts: 178Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I think you are going to have to combine all the 2's together. It's pretty lonely over there! I loved the idea of having a narrower search for my hair type, BUT now I'm getting depressed :shock:
Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    LOL! I have to say, this was a concern! Well, let's see if we can wrangle a few folks over there.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • AsjaChyldAsjaChyld Posts: 111Registered Users
    I think this could also work for the 4's. Most 4a's seem to have a bit of 4b thrown in there...and the 4b's are so lonely. *chuckles*

Overall, I think its a GREAT thing. It helped me immensely....heck this site has...but the ability to find the exact group(s) of curlies that match me is incredibly helpful.

Thanks,
    Asja
    Hair:
    4A (some 3C-ish in front)
    Thick, coarse, & UTTERLY unruly
    Hair Album: http://public.fotki.com/asjachyld
    Password: ncgirl Latest Pics: Nov 05
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I love the forums as are! Thanks so much for the change! Please leave the 3's as is!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    I love the forums as are! Thanks so much for the change! Please leave the 3's as is!

Yes, the hair sub-type boards seem to be working out just fine. For example, the 3A and 3C boards are really flourishing, and the 4A and 2B boards seem to be taking off as well, if more slowly. So, I guess you guys were right. :) And, when curlies want to mingle, we just head to general discussion, products or hair coloring boards... So far, so good :D
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    Curltopia wrote:
    Amneris wrote:

Yes, the hair sub-type boards seem to be working out just fine. For example, the 3A and 3C boards are really flourishing, and the 4A and 2B boards seem to be taking off as well, if more slowly. So, I guess you guys were right. :) And, when curlies want to mingle, we just head to general discussion, products or hair coloring boards... So far, so good :D
    Yeah, or you do as I do & just butt in everywhere!! :oops:
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    skywatcher wrote:
    Yeah, or you do as I do & just butt in everywhere!! :oops:

But that is part of your charm! :D 8)
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file