CurlTalk

Can someone help me put together a Wile E & scorpio tat?

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users
Anyone got any good ideas for me?
I have come close, but not there yet...eh...
TIA!
:happy2:
I may have to just stick to another form of Wile E...
:laughing9:
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Have you found an artist yet? If you bring in a few photos/drawings and tell them what you're looking for, they can draw something up for you in a few days (or hours depending on their schedule).

How big do you want it?
    3c/4a
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Yeah, I think I've got that down...
    Girl, I'm so not creative! :laughing9:
    Prolly not bigger than 2 x 2 or so...
    yeah, I'm a wimp...hehe

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    I didn't know that you were a Scorp.

When's your b-day?

ETA: Are you looking for pics of an actual scorpion, or the astrological symbol (looks like an M with an arrow...).
    :rambo:
    J~
    Something to symbolize the scorpio...it's doesn't necessarily have to be *the* scorpio, per se...I've seen some pretty unique/cool tribal stuff, but nothing is reallllly hitting me...
    I'm not a scorpio...lol

0004.gif

Ah.

This place has some good ones, but you have to pay to DL the pic:

www.tattoofinder.com
    Yeah, I think I've got that down...
    Girl, I'm so not creative! :laughing9:
    Prolly not bigger than 2 x 2 or so...
    yeah, I'm a wimp...hehe

Aw! You're not a wimp! It's sort of like having a baby. It hurts while you're doing it, but you quickly forget the pain. A year later you start to think maybe you wouldn't mind doing it again. :happy2: I just got a new one on Wednesday, and I'm ready to go again. :wink:

Try to collect as many pictures as you can and tell the tattoo person what you like about each of them and what you want the tattoo to convey. He/she will do the rest.
    3c/4a
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I'm a scorpio, would you like a photo of me? :iconbiggrin: :laughing9:
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    Girl, don't leave me hanging like that!
    now tell me about that tat...

Another tat...okie dokie...
    kid...heck nah! lol

0004.gif

2happy wrote:
    I'm a scorpio, would you like a photo of me? :iconbiggrin: :laughing9:
    :laughing8:
    0004.gif

• MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
    I'm sorry to guano, but while trying to find some images for you, I came across this nasty thing. It's a tattoo that is actually kinda clever, but uhh, well you see for yourself...
    *NSFW* /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fboortz.com%2Fimages%2Ffunny%2Fredneck_pics_tattoo4.jpg" class="Popup

Ok, back to the topic, I do like the astrological symbol (the m w/ the arrow thing). I'll come back.. I'm trying to find some good-looking pics for you..
    3c
  • CurlyGina2CurlyGina2 Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    MissJ wrote:
    I'm sorry to guano, but while trying to find some images for you, I came across this nasty thing. It's a tattoo that is actually kinda clever, but uhh, well you see for yourself...
    *NSFW* /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fboortz.com%2Fimages%2Ffunny%2Fredneck_pics_tattoo4.jpg" class="Popup
    OMG!!! :laughing9: :laughing9:
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My daughter is a scorpio...want a picture of her? :laughing9:

:laughing3:
    dang rednecks...

0004.gif

My daughter is a scorpio...want a picture of her? :laughing9:
    :happy8:
    0004.gif

Thanks, J~
    There are some really good ones there...
    I hate being soooo picky..ugh

Thanks, MissJ! :happy2:
    0004.gif

MissJ wrote:

Ok, back to the topic, I do like the astrological symbol (the m w/ the arrow thing). I'll come back.. I'm trying to find some good-looking pics for you..
    MissJ...any luck? :happy2: :clown:
    0004.gif

MissJ..where are you? :happy2:
    0004.gif

I'm thinkin' the Scorpio and Virgo look good together, but I've only got one shot at this..hmmm :help:
    0004.gif

So, what are you going with?

I think the Scorpio/Virgo thing is a good idea.
    3c/4a
    :dontknow: :banghead:
    why do I overanalyze so much? haha

0004.gif

Po...tell me about your latest :happy2:
    0004.gif

It's on my lower back (yes, I have a "tramp stamp" lol).

I'll pm you a picture.
    3c/4a
    :laughing9: tramp stamp...
    I wanna 'see' ...

0004.gif

Niiiiice! :afro:
    0004.gif

Still nutin'...
    MissJ around?
    Anyone w/ any other/more ideas...:blob7:
    0004.gif

• shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    You should get Wile with a scorpio on his arm. I have a Smurf that has a heart tattoo...(Hefty)
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
    J~
    Something to symbolize the scorpio...it's doesn't necessarily have to be *the* scorpio, per se...I've seen some pretty unique/cool tribal stuff, but nothing is reallllly hitting me...
    I'm not a scorpio...lol

I am such a dork. I think I realized WHO is the Scorp that you're getting the tatt for...am I right? LOL.

Let me know what you decide, as I was thinking some thing similar, but for a Leo and an Aquarius.
    shelli...how big would something like that have to be? hmmmmm
    How big is yours?
    0004.gif

M2LR&Co. wrote: »
    J~
    I'm not a scorpio...lol

I am such a dork. I think I realized WHO is the Scorp that you're getting the tatt for...am I right? LOL.

Let me know what you decide, as I was thinking some thing similar, but for a Leo and an Aquarius.
    :toothy7:
    hmmm....lmk what you find, as well...
    0004.gif