CurlTalk

Microfiber CHEAP!

Just thought I would drop this note to anyone who a) likes microfiber and b) shops at "Dollar Tree" stores. In the bathroom section, they have Facial cloths and the turban-like head wraps with the button at the bottom near the neck to fasten it. I saw pink, purple, and lt. blue. Great bargain for $1
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz

Comments

• marinacurlzmarinacurlz Posts: 1,720Registered Users
    If anyone doesn't live near one maybe I could pick some up if you're interested and ship em? I mean the shipping would be a song since they hardly weigh anything....that is unless you want their packaging...then it would be bulky.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
    Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
    Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
    Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users
    For those Canadian curly's ... Loblaws / Your Independent & Super Stores carry microfibre hand towels. I bought one today for $2.99 .. it is the size of a handtowel. They came in three colours .... worked really well :cheese:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!