We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Just got my Jessicurl samples

Susan983Susan983 Posts: 3Registered Users
Wow! I've been experimenting the last couple of days. I love the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-p-103.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-hair-cleansing-cream]hair cleansing cream[/buylink] and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink] conditioner. I'm experimenting with the different styling products.

I'm a combination 2A/3A, and I have my hair short now. In the past, when I've had it longer, it has poufed out so that my head looked like a triangle! Now my hair is much softer, and the curls more defined. Maybe I can even have it longer again - what a thought!

Hooray for Jessicurl and naturallycurly.com!

Susan

Comments

• asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    :hello1: Yay! It's great you've found something you like. HCC and TooShea! are both big favorites around here.

Let us know which styling products you like! :wink:

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file