CurlTalk

uneven body

My hair is mostly flat at the roots and most of the volume is down further. does anyone know how to make your roots have more volume without the rest of the hair gaining more too? any tips are appreciated, even if they are off topic. thanks! :D
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    loads of volume all over and I love it (except when it's hot and humid like now, then I sometimes wish there was less, but not for long.)
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I am pretty happy with my volume, so I voted just enough. :D

• LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    I voted just enough, especially once it dried. The
    volume is perfect. :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    s.temple wrote:
    My hair is mostly flat at the roots and most of the volume is down further. does anyone know how to make your roots have more volume without the rest of the hair gaining more too? any tips are appreciated, even if they are off topic. thanks! :D

A good haircut! For a few weeks after I get my hair cut I have a good amount of body all over. After that, the top starts getting flat and there is too much body all over.

Without a good haircut (and a good product or two) , I have way, way, way, way too much body!! I know a lot of people say they like body, but trust me, you wouldn't like this much! Luckily my stylist is awesome and cuts out a lot of bulk so it lies nicely.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON