Long Nap?

deedlesdeedles Registered Users Posts: 2,467 Curl Connoisseur
Liam is trying to get over a Viral Infection... He went to the doctor yesterday and the doc says probably by the end of the weekend he should be okay..

He is home with Dad right now... Dad isn't feeling all that great either so they were both up at 6am and had breakfast. Dad called me and said they were heading back for a nap (9am).. I figured 1 maybe 2 hours. I just called they both just got up! I couldn't believe it (1:30pm) I was worried but Hubby says he's fine!

Is this okay? or am I overreacting! I thought the baby slept good last night from 9pm - 6am (waking a few times but short spans)

~d
Liam: 6 years old
Colin: 3 years old

Comments

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Registered Users Posts: 5,297 Curl Neophyte
    Should you be worried b/c he slept extra after being sick? No.

Usually, if they want to sleep let them sleep. They must need it.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Registered Users Posts: 2,954 Curl Connoisseur
    Man, don't you wish you were home napping with them? Chas always naps longer or sleeps in when I have somewhere I need to be. I hate waking a sleeping baby.
  • cymprenicympreni Registered Users Posts: 9,609 Curl Neophyte
    occasional long naps are pretty common. Both my son's can nap anywhere between 1 hour til 3. depends on if they are sick, or if they had a busy day, or a hard day, then they tend to sleep longer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file