We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

frizzcure

angels11rangels11r Posts: 1Registered Users
hi, i'm new and had (yes, had) very curly and very long hair (length between my bra strap and rearend). I wanted to reduce frizz and keep my curls. I saw a news story on a product called frizzcure so i called up a local salon and asked them if they do it. they said yes. i was excited and had the treatment done and it totally ruined my hair. whether it was the product (according tothe salon) or technical error (according to frizzcure) i am the one left with ifeless, damaged, raggy, and straight frizzy hair. i hate the results which is obviouly not the way it was to be. now i don't know what to do with my hair. i was growing it out for the past 3 1/2 years to donate it to cancer patients org for wigs. now i know i'll have to cut alot of it off because of the damage, but what else can i do. does anyione have any advice for me? i miss my curls. this product was not supposed to be a straightner, just a defrizzer. i am devastated. any advice is appreciated. thank-you.

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I am so sorry this happen to you. I can suggest lots of Deep Treatments, and being extra gentle to your hair.
  • rejoicingcurlygirlrejoicingcurlygirl Posts: 654Registered Users
    I am so sorry for your bad experience! I'm not sure what your current routine is but I would avoid shampooing and get a good conditioner. (I like Deva OneC but there are many other choices that others like) Also using a leave in conditioner and maybe try CK.

Also as the previous poster said a good DT. I think there was a thread about the best DT, maybe try one of those.
    3A; I have HG products!
    Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
    DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
    Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
    Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
    Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
    PW: curlynow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file