Question?

Hi fellow CG's,

I need help in trying to find a good sulfate free clarifying shampoo? Does such a product exist? If so, could you please refer me one that you would use. I appreciate it. Thanks in advance

God Bless
Cece, 2 Blessed 2 B Stressed!
4a/4b
Last Perm 9/06

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    Shampoos almost never contain cones. Conditioners and stylers contain cones.

Just about any commercial shampoo should be able to clarify enough for you to be able to start the CG routine. Just shampoo twice w/ a lot of shampoo and follow w/ a cone-free conditioner. You can get lots of recs for cone-free, appropriate conditioners in other Going Shampooless threads.

Check here for a very partial list of CG-friendly conditioners (the list contains only those that are protein-free...and many of us like proteins, too).

http://healthycurls.awardspace.com/cone-free.html

• Uptown CurlsUptown Curls Registered Users Posts: 77
    Hello spiderlashes5000,

Yes Yes indeed! You are absolutely right! I worded my question wrong. I'm looking looking to find a good sulfate free clarifying shampoo! not coneless. thanks for pointing that out. I will need to edit that! Nonetheless the thread that you enlisted for me is very insightful! I will surely use some of the suggestions enlisted. Thanks such much for the info.

God Bless
    Cece, 2 Blessed 2 B Stressed!
    4a/4b
    Last Perm 9/06

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file