ISO Bouncy Creme

2A Waves2A Waves Registered Users Posts: 7
Just thought I would break this in since I am actually logged on.

The stuff rocks...I have used it for 5 years now. I have tried every other curl enhancer out there and always come running back to my Bouncy Creme Yes, it is hard to find and I have to order via the internet or ask my salon to order it...but it's worth the extra effort.

I do have to use it with something else. Two popular choices have been Paul Mitchell Super Sculpt and more recently light weight pomade stuff.
Good luck 2A's. I hope you find hair peace soon :D

Comments

• tigerheartedtigerhearted Registered Users Posts: 4
    OMG, someone who's actually heard of Iso Bouncy Creme! :D No one on LJ's curlyhair community has ever heard of this stuff when I recommend it. I love this stuff -- been using it for almost 3 years. Right now I'm experimenting with Garnier Fructis' Surf Hair, which I've been liking, but I know I can always count on Iso Bouncy Creme for awesome hair.

Hmm, I sound like an infomercial! :S I do tend to get frizzies, and I live on the shore so there's lots of wind, and the Bouncy Creme doesn't always provide enough hold. So I'll usually add a little bit of Dep's Curl Cream for hold.

I guess I'm lucky though -- salons around here carry Iso Bouncy Creme so I don't have to special order it. I usually buy the huge bottles of it, then just use that to refill the smaller pump-dispenser. And the best part is that if you twist the head on the small pump-dispenser, it locks and I can just take it along with me when I'm traveling.
  • sidewindersidewinder Registered Users Posts: 24
    Hey ladies,
    Could one of you post the ingredients? My hair is so finicky, I try to "pre- screen" my products. I just got tired of having a huge product graveyard under my sink! :(

2A, very thin, very fine--think baby hair. I'm liking HE Humidity Defying Gel and Pantene Spray Gel. CG wavy routine since 2/05. Still trying to kick my hairspray habit!
    No prob -- I've got something of a product graveyard going myself, I need to get rid of a lot of it, my bathroom is way too tiny to hold it all!

Ingredients: water (aqua), propylene glycol, isopropyl palmitate, polyquaternium-37, isopropyl myristate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ydrolyzed soy protein, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ppg-1 trideceth-6, benzoic acid, benzophenone-4, wheat germamidopropyldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolized wheat protein, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, disodium edta, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethyl, ionone, linalool, fragrance (parfum).

Phew! Forgive any typos. See anything bad in there? I was just comparing their old bottle with their new bottle, and they've changed some ingredients. The ingredients above are from the new bottle.
    No prob -- I've got something of a product graveyard going myself, I need to get rid of a lot of it, my bathroom is way too tiny to hold it all!

Ingredients: water (aqua), propylene glycol, isopropyl palmitate, polyquaternium-37, isopropyl myristate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ydrolyzed soy protein, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ppg-1 trideceth-6, benzoic acid, benzophenone-4, wheat germamidopropyldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolized wheat protein, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, disodium edta, benzyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethyl, ionone, linalool, fragrance (parfum).

Phew! Forgive any typos. See anything bad in there? I was just comparing their old bottle with their new bottle, and they've changed some ingredients. The ingredients above are from the new bottle.
    Thanks, Tiger. I appreciate the effort- one of those ingredients had 20 some letters! I'm not sure about it. My hair is very thin with an oily scalp. Normally glycerin does not work for me- makes my hair really sticky and greasy. The glycerin is farther down the ingredient list, so maybe it's worth a try. What does ISO stand for? do you order it from the manufacturer? ISO dot com, maybe? Thanks for your input.

2A very thin and fine- think baby hair. Wavy CG routine since 2/05. faves are Nexxus Ensure, HE HDG, Pantene Curl scrunching spray. Trying to kick my hairspray habit.
  • L1S1L1S1 Registered Users Posts: 91
    Innovative Styling Options (ISO)

http://www.isohair.com/
  • martygreenemartygreene Registered Users Posts: 1
    They carry it at my local Ulta
    Thanks, Marty
    There is an Ulta somewhat close to me. I'll put it on my "wish list". *sigh* so many products, so little $$!

2AFi, basically baby hair. Current faves: TJ and Nexxus ensure condish, suave and v05 Co, HE HDG, Pantene Scrunching spray gel. Looking for styling product to break my hairspray habit!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file