CurlTalk

Naked Spin Off

alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Posts: 619Registered Users
This is sort of a fun spin off of zmanzzzz’s post and do you find your self pretty post.

I love my body and I do not like clothes very much so I love to walk around naked even in the winter. I live by myself so I do not have to worry about any roommates seeing me.

When I lived with people, I would always wear a lightweight dress or tunic.

So, am I am the only naked poster? :lol:
We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• SalmagundiSalmagundi Posts: 35Registered Users
    I don't think it would go over to well, since I still live with the parents and sister.
    "In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move."
    -Douglas Adams
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    I like walking around nekkid after I shower, but with a roommate - out of the question! :shock: :lol:
  • DayzieDayzie Posts: 233Registered Users
    I used to do it all the time, but since the rugrats came it's a definate no-go
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

"There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    whenever i am home alone, i walk /lounge around naked or in my underwear at some point ive noticed.

it's very freeing. i don't think my body is all that hot or anything, but it's comfortable and a nice change.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • amerasiancurlsamerasiancurls Posts: 168Registered Users
    It's so very comfortable, I usually do it in the mornings while watching the news and trying to get ready for work :)
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Wouldn't you like to know :wink: But I did just vote in your poll..... 8)
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • MarMar Posts: 3,003Registered Users
    No.
    If I lived alone,I probably wouldn't either.
    I mean-why would I?
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Mar wrote:
    No.
    If I lived alone,I probably wouldn't either.
    I mean-why would I?

Because it is very freeing and liberating to just be in your own skin for a change :P 8)
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Everyday.
  • msrebamsreba Posts: 143Registered Users
    pretty much every day here to, which is ironic considering my post in the "pretty thread" . I make no sense.. i know.
  • Pacific PoppyPacific Poppy Posts: 253Registered Users
    Everyday, for a while after my shower. My kids don't even notice. They run around naked too, sometimes. I don't think I would, though, if they weren't girls... Poor Dh always have to cover up, or the girls will be RIGHT there, in a second, pointing and asking "watszat daddy, watszat?"
    3c, CG Fine hairs, med growth.
    Formerly "Rainyday"
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,144Registered Users
    When i had my own place, sometimes, but I'm currently living with other folks, so walking in the nude is out of the question.
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fs211.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb133%2Fshyygirl_2007%2F" class="Popup
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnaturalurbanista.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3yxneol" class="Popup

DC metro area
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Are you kidding me? It's so damned cold in here, I can barely walk around without a hoodie on over my sweatshirt and sweatpants. This is by far the worst part of marriage - always freezing my ass off! :fuming:fuming.gif
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    PartyHair wrote:
    This is by far the worst part of marriage - always freezing my ass off! :fuming:fuming.gif

And why is it your &$$ that's freezing :?: :wink: I'm sure that's a positive and negative aspect of your marriage :lol:

Edit:

Dang you, PartyHair, you made me forget who started this thread! I said I wouldn't post on her threads anymore so I wouldn't have to bore her with my Jesus talk.

Well, since I messed up anyway,

JESUS. JESUS. JESUS. The Bible talks about us coming into the world being naked! Adam and Eve were naked and not ashamed. Song of Solomon has some great passages about nekkid bodies glistening and stuff. Noah's sons saw him naked and drunk.

I just figured I'd get it all out in one post :twisted: :lol:
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
    dia99 wrote:
    PartyHair wrote:
    This is by far the worst part of marriage - always freezing my ass off! :fuming:fuming.gif

And why is it your &$$ that's freezing :?: :wink: I'm sure that's a positive and negative aspect of your marriage :lol:

:lol: 'cause that's the part that's always...oh, nevermind. :lol:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Posts: 619Registered Users
    dia99 wrote:
    Edit:

Dang you, PartyHair, you made me forget who started this thread! I said I wouldn't post on her threads anymore so I wouldn't have to bore her with my Jesus talk.

JESUS. JESUS. JESUS. The Bible talks about us coming into the world being naked! Adam and Eve were naked and not ashamed. Song of Solomon has some great passages about nekkid bodies glistening and stuff. Noah's sons saw him naked and drunk.

LMAO!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have been posting on a lot of my threads by the way. :wink:

See, you cannot resist me!

BTW, where in the Song of Solomon does it say “nekkid”? LOL

br-flag1.gif
    dia99 wrote:
    PartyHair wrote:

Edit:

:lol: You're hilarious! :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    There's a reason I hated having a roommate to whom I wasn't attracted, and love living alone. :twisted:
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    yes, frequently, and i just live with my fiance. i often don't bother putting clothes back on after sex. i did not when i lived with my family, and when i was in college i lived with 2 other girls - myself and one of the others walked around naked on occasion but the other was always clothed. (we didn't walk around naked for no reason, but after showering while doing my hair/makeup etc, and trying to decide what to wear and stuff)
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
    I put on makeup while nekkid, but I don't consider that wandering around. I just don't see the point of clothing myself while I put on makeup/do hair/etc. since I'm just going to be putting work clothes on immediately.

Unless it's so cold I can't stand it. Which is often.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    PixieCurl wrote:
    yes, frequently, and i just live with my fiance. i often don't bother putting clothes back on after sex. i did not when i lived with my family, and when i was in college i lived with 2 other girls - myself and one of the others walked around naked on occasion but the other was always clothed. (we didn't walk around naked for no reason, but after showering while doing my hair/makeup etc, and trying to decide what to wear and stuff)

Hey you sound just like me. When I lived in a house with all girls, we on occasion walked around naked while getting dressed/ready to go out (but never just lounging around the house LOL). It was not a big deal since we were all girls.

Now that I think of it, I have seen most of my female friends and family naked since we usually dress in front of each other if we are going out together.

Funny naked story:

In Brasil the sales associate helps you get dressed in the fitting room. I went to a boutique to buy a dress and I put it on wrong. So the sales girl came in the fitting room with me, pulled the dress over my head, and then helped me put it on the right way (I had panties on so I was not completely naked). :o

That was a little extreme LOL. Usually they just help you tie or button something but if they are anxious to see what you look like in the item of clothing, they will open the curtain while you are getting dressed. I guess I am used to it but it may be a culture shock for some people LOL.

br-flag1.gif
    PartyHair wrote:

PH: Why is it so cold? You cannot control the temperature in your house?

br-flag1.gif
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    Cehua wrote:

You have been posting on a lot of my threads by the way. :wink:

See, you cannot resist me!

BTW, where in the Song of Solomon does it say “nekkid”? LOL

I took dramatic liberty (I think that's a sin :? :D ) with the spelling.

I wasn't avoiding you completely, so I was responding to your posts within other people's threads, just steering clear of the threads you started - it was like a drug, though, cause some of them have been quite interesting.

Oh well, I've gotten my fix. Swoop! 8)
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
    Cehua wrote:
    PartyHair wrote:

PH: Why is it so cold? You cannot control the temperature in your house?

Either I freeze or my husband burns up. I'm sitting here right now in a tee-shirt, a sweatshirt, sweat pants and big ol' fuzzy slippers. He's sitting over there in his boxers with the fan blowing on him. I choose to freeze because it's easier for me to wear more clothes. I mean, he's already in his boxers and he STILL has the fan on!

Plus he whines when he gets hot. ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    im officially aroused. :shock:
  • SoLastSunday152SoLastSunday152 Posts: 428Registered Users
    I still live at home but most of the time no one is around but me. [Only child..] I usually run around nekkid or with just underwear on. The SO says that my nakeness plus the fact that I never wear shoes unless I absolutely have to means that I'm a closet nudist. :roll: I'm recently wondering if I need to invest in a robe, instead of ducking and quickly running past my big front windows. [My house is raised because the garage in under the house, which makes it difficult to look directly in, & an elderly woman used to live across the street. Now there are 20-somethings living there, so I'm paranoid. :roll: :twisted: ]
    Lindsey
    BKT'ed
    becks.jpg
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Posts: 3,077Registered Users
    I live with a male roommate, so I don't walk around naked when he's home and awake. He works three mornings a week from 5-11 a.m., so when he's gone I sometimes walk around naked after my shower.

I got freaked out one morning, though. I had been about to walk out of the bathroom naked, but was cold so I threw on a robe. As I walked from the bathroom to my bedroom (which requires a trip through the living room), a male voice said, "Good morning!" to me from the couch. Apparently, our hot friend had crashed on our couch after playing video games with my roommate until the wee hours of the morning. I hadn't noticed him on my way to the bathroom because I hadn't been wearing my contacts, but I was very glad I had thrown on the robe, or he would've had a very good morning indeed. ;)
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I walk around naked all the time and I love it.

The problem is, if my husband is around, he tries to enjoy my nakedness and make it into a sexual thing and sometimes I don't mind but sometimes I am busy or want my space. He also gets very possessive about what if the neighbours are looking at me. So it's better when he's not home.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    The problem is, if my husband is around, he tries to enjoy my nakedness and make it into a sexual thing and sometimes I don't mind but sometimes I am busy or want my space. He also gets very possessive about what if the neighbours are looking at me. So it's better when he's not home.

amneris this sounds just like my fiance - from wanting to make it sex which i'm sometimes responsive to, to freaking out if i'm naked with the blinds even slightly open to let some sunlight in.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    I live alone, so what the hell...

It was easier when I lived in Philly. I lived on a high floor and there were no other high rises around. Now in NYC, I have other people's windows all around me and I have to make sure the cat doesn't open the curtains.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell