Am I A 2 or a 3a? Please help... PICS

NeptuneSkyNeptuneSky Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can help me figure out what my hair type is. I have some pictures that I hope will help some.

About my hair....
I never straighten it and it has no color in it so for the most part it is healthy.

After I wash my hair I almost always put it up in a half ponytail / bun type thing. I just scrunch it while wet, sometimes I add product other times I don't, then I just throw it up on top of my head until it's dried some or until the next day (I normally wash at night...)

If I don't add product to my hair it ends up softer but it looses some curl after some time. The top of my head goes straighter (not completely straight). If I add product my curl last longer and the top of my head curls much better.

The more layers or shorter my hair the better the curl. My hair can get pretty frizzy at times and the more humid the bigger and frizzier it gets

Ok, on to the pictures....

Here are some pictures of my hair after washing it the day before with Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner. I put no product in, I just scrunched my wet hair then put it in a half pony / bun type thing on top of my head and kept it that way. 24 hours later I took it down and this is how it looks. It's still a bit damp underneath.
http://public.fotki.com/NeptuneSky/hair-without-product/

This is my hair the next morning after washing it the night before with Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner and adding some Recoil Curl Activating Balm then putting my hair up in a half pony / scrunchy bun type thing and not take it down until the next morning when I left the house.
http://private.fotki.com/NeptuneSky/hair-with-product/

Thanks so much for helping.

P.S. I did the whole Devacurl thing and it really didn't work for me. I still looking for a none harsh shampoo for my hair. Recommendations are appreciated.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file