Long Lovely Locks Greentea CO???

mafaldamafalda Registered Users Posts: 510
Didn't see this in Curlmart anymore. I do see the new shampoo, but I was wondering why this wasn't being sold here anymore?
"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done."- Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Lemme see what's going on with that. I think we're getting it.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • mafaldamafalda Registered Users Posts: 510
    Thanks, you're the B-E-S-T! :cat:
    "It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done."- Harriet Beecher Stowe
  • mafaldamafalda Registered Users Posts: 510
    Hi Gretchen. Noticed that this one still isn't being sold in Curl Mart and I've been checking to see when it will be added again.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Oh, I'm so sorry. I promise I will email Shelly right now. She's home today after lots of icky dental work.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    I ordered the Green Tea Hair Cleanse and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Long-Lovely-Locks-Green-Tea-Hair-Gloss-p-460.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=long-lovely-locks-green-tea-hair-gloss]Green Tea Hair Gloss[/buylink] on November 13th. The products were not available to order for three weeks. I will let you know as soon as they arrive.

Thank you!
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file