CurlTalk

Questions for B&A gel users/lovers!!!

WOW! I had some of this stashed in the back of my closet, just enough for one use, and I think I am back in love with it. Not sure why I stopped using it.... maybe the weather or just simply that I ran out. My curls look amazing. I do think I need to use something else with it though. Nothing crazy maybe just something with a tiny bit of hold, maybe a leave-in or something.... so here is my major question:

1. what is your routine when using B&A gel, your poo/condish and other styling products??

thanks!!!
3A, started CG 9/8/06
trader joe's nourish spa s&c, giovanni la natural gel

Comments

• LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,477Registered Users
    I have some that Lushaholic sent me ages ago - speaking of Lush, I must bump her thread - and when I use it, I co-wash and condition as usual, add a little bit of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Recoil-p-24.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=ag-hair-cosmetics-recoil-curl-activator]Re:coil[/buylink], then the B&A. I think that's how Lush as well as some other curlies use it :).
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I used to always use it over recoil, but lately my hair and recoil haven't been getting along for some reason. :? I've had good results using B&A over CK, Aveda Be Curly, a little bit of pink boots, or just about any leave-in.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin