Weight Loss Pact

Comments

• zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    Cherish wrote:
    What about when it rains or snows in Montana?

If the rain comes they run and hide their heads.
    They might as well be dead,
    If the rain comes, if the rain comes.

When the sun shines they slip into the shade,
    And sip their lemonade,
    When the sun shines, when the sun shines.

Rain, I don't mind,
    Shine, the weather's fine.

I can show you that when it starts to rain,
    Everything's the same,
    I can show you, I can show you.

Rain, I don't mind,
    Shine, the weather's fine.

Can you hear me that when it rains and shines,
    It's just a state of mind,
    Can you hear me, can you hear me?

my friends and i went for a bike ride in the rain the other day. you just have to have the right gear and be dressed properly. as long as it is not raining too hard i have no problem playing golf, disc golf, ultimate frisbee, soccer, hike, fish, or anything really.

as far as snow? i have been skiing since i was 3, the deeper the better. :D
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    Wow, poetry. :wink:
    Sisa wrote:
    Wow, poetry. :wink:

lennon/mccartney. 8)
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    I had a great weekend! I walked, moved stuff, and just did physical labor all day Friday and Saturday until my sister's wedding at 4. I ate fruit throughout the day, and one real meal per day. Today, I got to my house at 5:30 and went to water aerobics at 6:30, so I am back on schedule so far. I am going to bed now, and hope to not have jet lag so I can get up in the morning and walk.

Lydia
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
    Someone from work today asked me, "Did you lose weight?" I nearly jumped for joy! :lol:
    Okay,

I'm back on track with my exercising now that I'm back home. I weighed today, September 1, and I won't weigh again (officially :wink: ) until October 1.

I am down 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is six weeks of hard work, which really is important to me. I am so proud of myself, and I am excited to continue and see the changes in myself!

Lydia
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    dia99 wrote:
    Someone from work today asked me, "Did you lose weight?" I nearly jumped for joy! :lol:

How nice they noticed! :D
    dia99 wrote:
    Okay,

I'm back on track with my exercising now that I'm back home. I weighed today, September 1, and I won't weigh again (officially :wink: ) until October 1.

I am down 11 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is six weeks of hard work, which really is important to me. I am so proud of myself, and I am excited to continue and see the changes in myself!

Lydia

YAY!! *doing a happy dance*
  • SisaSisa Posts: 759Registered Users
    Excellent! :mrgreen:
    Thanks, guys!!!!! :D I am REALLY excited!

Cherish, could you put your picture back, please? I keep getting confused about who the new person is posting to my thread. :lol:
    It was a good week. I exercised everyday, including yesterday. I ate very well most days, and the days I ate poor choices I just ate less. I am seeing changes in my body.

Cherish, I have been doing the arm exercises, and I can definitely see and feel more definition in my arms - under all the flab. :cry: I am not discouraged, though. I figure it took 28 years to get here, I'm going to have to take some time to make it better.

I am going camping after church today with our church. I'm going to take my hiking shoes and try to go hiking early tomorrow morning. I think that will be fun. I haven't done anything like that since I was 11 or 12 years old!
    dia99 wrote:
    Thanks, guys!!!!! :D I am REALLY excited!

Cherish, could you put your picture back, please? I keep getting confused about who the new person is posting to my thread. :lol:

I can't right now... that's my hubby in my avatar, and I have received pm's thanking me for sharing his pic with the bored 8)
    dia99 wrote:
    It was a good week. I exercised everyday, including yesterday. I ate very well most days, and the days I ate poor choices I just ate less. I am seeing changes in my body.

Cherish, I have been doing the arm exercises, and I can definitely see and feel more definition in my arms - under all the flab. :cry: I am not discouraged, though. I figure it took 28 years to get here, I'm going to have to take some time to make it better.

I am going camping after church today with our church. I'm going to take my hiking shoes and try to go hiking early tomorrow morning. I think that will be fun. I haven't done anything like that since I was 11 or 12 years old!

That is so cool with your arms.. I love seeing my biceps develop! 8)

Enjoy camping :D
    Is that really your husband? I didn't know you were married! He is a cutie!

If you were joking, I am going to be looking out for an opportunity to get you very soon! :twisted:
    dia99 wrote:
    Is that really your husband? I didn't know you were married! He is a cutie!

If you were joking, I am going to be looking out for an opportunity to get you very soon! :twisted:

:lol: His name is Wentworth Miller. He's the lead in the new TV drama "Prison Break". He was in a movie I haven't seen called "Human Stain". Also, he was in Mariah's latest video.
    :roll: groupie :roll:

You were warned! :twisted:
    dia99 wrote:
    :roll: groupie :roll:

You were warned! :twisted:

Please :roll: We're a legit couple. I can't help that all those other heffa curlies want him.

Bring it on! :twisted:
    he looks like a dork. :wink:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

Does not! :evil:

I ought to put that on the Prison Break thread and let the other girls maim you :twisted:
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

Does not! :evil:

I ought to put that on the Prison Break thread and let the other girls maim you :twisted:

Well, now that I know you're just a fan :roll: , and not really his wife, I can add that he is a cutie, but he does look a little geeky/dorky. Like Barack Obama 15 years ago - maybe it's the suit. Why does he have on a suit in that picture anyway? Who told him that was a good idea for a head shot? :twisted:
    Ok... I'm back. I couldn't take the peer pressure from you two :lol:
    could you look at the camera?
    zmanzzzz wrote:

:lol:

I do, but only certain curly buddies get to see those, like Cehua.
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

i thought we were all curly buddies? :(
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

Your hair looks straight to me, in that avatar ;)
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

i havent plopped yet. :D

are your eyes as pretty as the back of your neck? :oops:
    Z, it would be nice to see your pic. I have an idea of this cute, wild-haired guy who is about 24-5 years old with strawberry-blonde or reddish hair that's shoulder length.

Do you look anything like that? And don't post any links here unless it's really you. You could PM me a pic, or you can just bring one of your girlfriends over to HI and DaNa and I can entertain you guys!

Cherish, if you want to bring nerd-boy, you two are welcome, too! :twisted:
  • alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Posts: 619Registered Users
    dia99 wrote:
    Do you look anything like that? And don't post any links here unless it's really you. You could PM me a pic, or you can just bring one of your girlfriends over to HI and DaNa and I can entertain you guys!

Entertain? :twisted:

And if zmanzzzz is PMing anyone with pictures I think I should be on that list too. :wink: :oops:

Looking good on your goal Lydia. Keep up the good work. I have a new diet too. It is called taking public transportation to school, walking everywhere, and eating when you get a chance. The only certain meal I have is breakfast. Oh, the perks of graduate school.

Oh, and I am on thyroid hormones! It makes me feel so much better.

And yes zmanzzzz, Cherish is gorgeous and has skin to die for. Sleep with those thoughts tonight. :o
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
    Cehua wrote:
    dia99 wrote:

Entertain? :twisted:

And if zmanzzzz is PMing anyone with pictures I think I should be on that list too. :wink: :oops:

Looking good on your goal Lydia. Keep up the good work. I have a new diet too. It is called taking public transportation to school, walking everywhere, and eating when you get a chance. The only certain meal I have is breakfast. Oh, the perks of graduate school.

Oh, and I am on thyroid hormones! It makes me feel so much better.

And yes zmanzzzz, Cherish is gorgeous and has skin to die for. Sleep with those thoughts tonight. :o

Why did Cehua get a picture of you, Cherish? Or did you two meet in person?

Cehua, if I come to DC for my fall break in a few weeks (first week of October), I'll look you up so I can beat you down for telling Z to fantasize about Cherish. :twisted: Then, we can have some laughs :lol:

Z, I do think you should stop making us guess. If you're a fat, bald-headed, beer belly carrying guy, I'll still love you just the same - it's your mind that attracted me. :oops: :roll:
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    Cherish wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:

i havent plopped yet. :D

are your eyes as pretty as the back of your neck? :oops:

Show me a real pic of you with that cat in your avatar, and I might consider letting you judge for yourself ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file