Just lovin' this site!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
I just wanted to say that I love this site! I have grown a bit dependant on it, but that's okay. I love reading all the different postings and the advice that people give. Last night I went and bought some new products based on things that I read here. On my way home I HAD to stop at Kinko's to log on to NC in order to see how to use my new products. I couldn't wait until I came in to work to use the computer, I had to know ASAP. I'm just thrilled that I found this site and all you curlies.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Thanks, Deena, for your great note. We're glad you've found a home here; we're glad to have you!
    I agree.. this site has turned me into a real product junkie smile.gif

I have gone from constantly hiding my hair to actually leaving it out and *shock horror* leaving the house with it out!

I love reading what other people have to say and the things they are trying - so much so that the site has helped not only the way my hair looks, but also my view of it. I never really liked my hair until I saw to what great lengths people with straight hair go to get hair like mine. *giggle*

Even though Im far away in NZ i have to say this site is brilliant and so helpful. Thanks to Gretchen and Michelle!!!
    Thanks for your great note! We're thrilled to be able to help curlies worldwide. Makes the planet seem a bit smaller, eh?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file