How do you Like your Brad Pitt?

FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
Mr. Pitt has had many looks over the years. What's your favorite?

Short-haired?
Medium length-haired?
Long-haired

I'm not 100% into long-haired men but Brad was so delicious during his legends of the fall days. Now in Mr. and Mrs Smith, I'm thinking the buzz cut isn't his finest look. But he's still yummy

Thoughts? Comments?

images362184_Empire_BradPitt.jpg

joe.black.jpg

a_legends.jpg

and for a bunch of eye candy pictures of Brad try this link
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I love him with short hair, but I am so sick of him and stupid Angelina Jolie and "THE DIVORCE" that if I met him tonight I'd smack him rather than jump him.

Ugh.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • alguma pessoaalguma pessoa Posts: 619Registered Users
    I do not find him cute or attractive so it does not matter to me.....
    We're all born mad. Some remain so.

br-flag1.gif
  • LisaAnnLisaAnn Posts: 436Registered Users
    Long hair

Mmmmm
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    from these pictures it looks like he favors his left side as his best side. interesting
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• souds1souds1 Posts: 32Registered Users
    I like him with short hair, but with all this stuff going on about him cheating with Angelina...he just doesn't do it for me anymore.
    The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    Absolutely beautiful man. Love him every which way :lol:
  • CarrollCarroll Posts: 224Registered Users
    Oh yes, he is just gorgeous...I don't care how his hair is, he just looks delish any which way!!!!! :wink:
    Say what you mean and mean what you say.
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    I like the shorter hair but honestly it wouldn' matter. :wink:

I am not going to judge him on what happened in his marriage.
    Who knows what the heck happened between him and Jennifer. I don't think anyone is perfect. They aren't the first two people in the world to go thru a divorce. Maybe he did things...maybe Jennifer did things. We don't know her either one of these people.
    They say he wanted to start a family and eventually get out of acting while Jennifer didn't want the family and wanted to continue with her career goals.
    Who knows. Who cares. The guy is still handsome.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I'm not so into him. The only time I thought he was attractive was in The Devil's Own, and I think that was medium length hair probably? Or short. Either way, that's the way I like him best, I guess...otherwise, he just kind of looks cross-eyed and chipmunk-cheeked to me.

Though I do think he's underrated as an actor!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I have never found him that attractive really. He is definitely not ugly, but there are many others out there that look much better.
    Short hair for sure.

• Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think he's gorgeous no matter what. Although that first picture made me lose my breath. Whew!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • LorenzoStompLorenzoStomp Posts: 21Registered Users
    Why isn't there an option for "Insane"?

Normally I don't care about him one way or the other (he's alright but not my type), but playing a crazy guy like in 12 Monkeys or Fight Club does something for him in my book.
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'll take my Brad insane,also thank you :twisted:
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Brad Pitt = yawn
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I like him where I don't have to look at him - I never thought he was cute. I liked him and Jenn as a couple but the Angelina thing is annoying me.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    I chose the "I'm not attracted" one.

I definitely can see why women would find him attractive, though - he's cute. But, he does nothing for me. I didn't participate in the Matthew McConaughey thread, but that man is attractive to me - he and zmanzzz keep my husband concerned 8)
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Hee, hee to Dia's post... Z should be WILDLY flattered to be lumped in the same category as Matthew McConaughey (yummmmmm :P )

I voted for Brad's short hair look, especially after looking at the first picture 8) Brad used to be smokin' hot (like that picture), and still has a great body. But I don't think that he's aging that well. He's still a good looking man but his face is just not the same... Now Johnny Depp is aging well. I also think that Hugh Jackman is looking fine as he ages..
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • babypiebabypie Posts: 37Registered Users
    he doesn't do it for me at all
    Boticelli-3Aish. Poo-less since Nov. 04.

Love: Curl Keeper, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, JessieCurl Too Shea, Jessicurl Aloeba, plopping, diffusing

Experiementing with: DevaCurl One, DevaCurl LowPoo, AG Fast Food
  • Dee CurlzDee Curlz Posts: 123Registered Users
    He's perfect, as far as looks go. Just beautiful. (For those that don't find him attractive, I wonder who you do find attractive?.... not being nasty, just curious!)
  • dia99dia99 Posts: 1,998Registered Users
    dee dee,

I think he's cute, but I wouldn't be attracted to him. He's not my type. I can see that he's cute, though. Like some women are attracted to Boris Kodjoe (sp?) and Shemar Moore. I'm not at all. I look at them and can see they're cute, but they don't do anything for me, they're almost pretty or something. Maybe 'affected' is a better word?

I think I'm attracted to guys who are more rough around the edges, like the ones I'd see in a wifebeater and jeans that weren't made to fit their butts :roll: . Matthew M looks (and talks) like just a regular guy who couldn't care less about who he's wearing or how it fits - that's attractive to me (that and his nice body and strong facial angles).
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
    dee dee wrote:
    He's perfect, as far as looks go. Just beautiful. (For those that don't find him attractive, I wonder who you do find attractive?.... not being nasty, just curious!)

Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire, for example.

Orlando Bloom as Will Turner-which was more about the character's lines than Orlando Bloom, I think...

I don't find many celebrities attractive, so it's hard to give you a good example. The celebrity in itself is a turn-off.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I like him w/ long hair. But dear god in heaven, the man can't act to save his life. It's just so sad.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    dee dee wrote:

Denzel Washington tops the list of suspects for me, but there are others - less important now that I'm married because I have my own leading man at home!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

dee dee wrote:

physically i've always tended to go for darker guys in general. also less "perfect" looking. :wink:

what dia said is fitting "rough around the edges".

Love: Curl Keeper, FOTE Aloe Vera Gel, JessieCurl Too Shea, Jessicurl Aloeba, plopping, diffusing

Amneris wrote:
    Denzel Washington tops the list of suspects for me

ITA! can't believe he's over 50 and still so hot!

Gretchen wrote:
    I like him w/ long hair. But dear god in heaven, the man can't act to save his life. It's just so sad.

Funny, given I think he can act quite well.

I certainly haven't seen all his movies, but 12 Monkeys, The Devil's Own and Meet Joe Black are the ones which pop to mind. He wasn't bad in the Ocean's movies, but they didn't call for much acting ability, really...
    -Speckla

babypie wrote:
    dee dee wrote:

physically i've always tended to go for darker guys in general.

ditto....

.png

534Pm5.png

• Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    I really liked his cowboy look in Thelma & Louise. Yummy!
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • AmberWavesAmberWaves Posts: 231Registered Users
    Bradley is ALWAYS hot, but I prefer the short-haired scruffy look with just a little stubble. Yummy!!!
    AmberWaves
    3c/4a
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like him best off the movie screen and off magazine covers. No likey Brad. :P :twisted:
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file