If you don't like a topic...

ScarletScarlet Registered Users Posts: 3,125 Curl Neophyte
It's pretty clear that we have a diverse group of people here. We can't all be expected to agree and you've addressed "agree to disagree" in the Rules/Guidelines.

Can we also make mention of what to do if you don't agree with another member's humorous postings?

It might be me, but the members who want to be the board police and shut down topics they don't personally like are really becoming tiresome.

As long as the humor is otherwise within the rules, what's the problem?
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell

Comments

• ZARIA**ZARIA** Registered Users Posts: 706
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scarlet - NOT CARRIE:
    It's pretty clear that we have a diverse group of people here. We can't all be expected to agree and you've addressed "agree to disagree" in the Rules/Guidelines.

Can we also make mention of what to do if you don't agree with another member's humorous postings?

It might be me, but the members who want to be the board police and shut down topics they don't personally like are really becoming tiresome.

As long as the humor is otherwise within the rules, what's the problem?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THANK YOU!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    http://public.fotki.com/7788/hair-growth-ultra-n/
  • TygrreyzTygrreyz Registered Users Posts: 2
    Amen
    my honor roll student sells drugs to your honor roll student

"well you bit off more than you can chew the first day you met me"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji