Give Football fans their own sub topic

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Is it possible that a new sub-topic could be opened up for football fans? There seems to be enough football posts within the non-hair board to support it, and I would really like not to have to read that stuff. Thanks!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    It's a possibility, but I'd like to get some other viewpoints/thoughts.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • apointeapointe Posts: 199Registered Users
    I don't want to sound rude at all, but I think it should be pretty clear if a thread is about football. If it is ... just don't open it.
    NYC - but originally from Philly!

2c/3a - coarse texture, little volume - still experimenting!

2007-2008 Curly Fantasy Football Champion! :hello1:
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    apointe wrote:
    I don't want to sound rude at all, but I think it should be pretty clear if a thread is about football. If it is ... just don't open it.

No, it's not always clear when a post is about football. It would be nice if there was a code or something in the subject line, but I can't always tell from the subject.
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    I would think that Football is kind of a narrow subject for it's own section. Maybe the Curly Fitness section could be re-named Fitness/Sports or something?
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :laughing9:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    Is it possible that a new sub-topic could be opened up for rcw? There seems to be enough posts within the non-hair board to support it, and I would really like not to have to read that stuff. Thanks!
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Now, how am I supposed to respond to this? :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Does the fact that although she and I often conflict, in this case I agree with RCW, hold any weight?
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    zmanzzzz wrote: »
    Is it possible that a new sub-topic could be opened up for rcw? There seems to be enough posts within the non-hair board to support it, and I would really like not to have to read that stuff. Thanks!

I think it's well-known that she and I have our differences, but this is plain mean, z. Block her if you want to. It's easier to block a name than a subject.
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Does the fact that although she and I often conflict, in this case I agree with RCW, hold any weight?
    :hmph:
    no..check the dates

0004.gif

• chy999chy999 Posts: 13Registered Users
    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between RCW & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. :lurk::lurk:
  • chy999chy999 Posts: 13Registered Users
    I would think that Football is kind of a narrow subject for it's own section. Maybe the Curly Fitness section could be re-named Fitness/Sports or something?:lurk::lurk:
  • AsLckyGrlAsLckyGrl Posts: 188Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes! a football forum! I've tried my team's forum and it's all guys... they never want to chat about the same stuff I do...

They're all about numbers, records, comparisons. I'm all about my fav's and plays... I'm much more visual...
    3B ; BSL; Low Porosity; Med Texture; CG since July '10.
    Clean: Ever Sleek
    Treat: EVCO, Neutrogena 3xMoisture
    Tools: Boar Brush, wide tooth comb
    Styler: Garnier Sleek&Shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file