CurlTalk

My head looks like a box!!

My hair growth seems to be excelerating each day and my hair is getting bigger. My "bob" is now a "box"...my hair looks square.

Specklabobsquarehair

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Ya can laugh. It is funny! :happy1:

Speckla
  • stellaBabystellaBaby Posts: 237Registered Users
    yeaaaa same over here :/
    its annoying because i have two different textures the one on top always lays down and the one underneath is much curlier.
    strickly CG.
    BCed Jan 27,07
    I think my hair type is :pain10: 3c? 3b? eh 4a? hmm idk
    My hair survives on;
    Suave naturals
    Herbal essences set me up gel
    Amla powder
    Other lovies; :laughing8:
    [Vitamins, olive oil, honey, silk peptide powder,vitamin e oil]

event.png
    hairpic.png
    Taken Feb 21,09
    Blogger
    Youtuber
  • mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users
    OMG that's hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be worse, you could be bald like Squidward LOL :afro:
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    My hair is finally starting to get over the serious pyramid effect ^_^
    3b-3c CG
    My hair goes like this >>> :happy7:
    unpoof wrote:
    My hair goes like this >>> :happy7:
    :happy2:

LOL! Mine too...I took my son skating last night and my hair was scary...:D

Becky
    Oh, the wind blowing your hair back while you were skating! That must have been a good one. :laughing9: How about when you're walking in the sunlight, and the wind picks your hair up from the back, and you can see your shadow? Or even worse, your reflection in a glass storefront? And you shriek, "eeeeeek". The only time you can get away with checking out your 'do in front of a store and not looking too obvious is if it is an eyeglass or jewelry store, I think. Who would think we'd be checking out our hair? :laughing1:
    LOL!! Well, I usually wear my hair half up in a clip when I'm skating...but I kinda looked like a reddish cowardly lion...only not as neat!

Speckla
    Ya gotta have c-c-c-c-courage! :laughing9:
    Cha-cha-chia!! :afro:

Speckla
    See? We must have of humor about our hair to keep things in perspective. :brushteeth:
    unpoof wrote:
    Oh, the wind blowing your hair back while you were skating! That must have been a good one. :laughing9: How about when you're walking in the sunlight, and the wind picks your hair up from the back, and you can see your shadow? Or even worse, your reflection in a glass storefront? And you shriek, "eeeeeek". The only time you can get away with checking out your 'do in front of a store and not looking too obvious is if it is an eyeglass or jewelry store, I think. Who would think we'd be checking out our hair? :laughing1:

LOL! Most people ask, "Does this make my butt look big?"I ask, "Does this make my hair look big? Who cares about my butt...my hair will block the view." :D

Speckla
    ooohweee....with the humidity we had this week, my hair was big! :laughing9: However, I am learning to love big. :cheers:
  • majimaji Posts: 278Registered Users
    I feel so sorry for people when they turn round and get a fright at first and then realize it is me with bigger wilder hair...then they in turn feel sorry for me and we all have a moment of reflection on how wacky life can be and I decide to approach people from the side and not behind... :brilsmurf:
    maji wrote:
    I feel so sorry for people when they turn round and get a fright at first and then realize it is me with bigger wilder hair...then they in turn feel sorry for me and we all have a moment of reflection on how wacky life can be and I decide to approach people from the side and not behind... :brilsmurf:

Oh that is too funny. :laughing9: I love your philosophy!
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Posts: 300Registered Users
    You should have seen my hair dresser's face when I said "I like my big hair..." Southern girls have gone from big, beauty-pagent hair to stick strait and flat. I am an oddity, but I have noticed those around me starting to free their culrs too. LOL! Viva los wavies! :laughing9:
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
    Now my hair looks like a Q-tip -- I cut off the relaxed ends this am.
    :afro:
    Speckla
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    Speckla wrote:
    Speckla

Well, at least it looks like a HEALTHY Q-tip!
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
    Speckla wrote:
    Speckla

Good for you! Who needs those dead ol' ends anyway.
    My hair is like a box of animal crackers....I never know which shape I am going to come out with. :laughing7:
    Lyons, Tigers, and hair...oh my! :laughing9:

Speckla
    Oh good one good one good one. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Today, I looked like an advertisement for how not to style your hair. I walked to work in the wind and the rain, and I had frizz to start with! Then I went out at lunchtime in the sunny gusty winds. Then I walked home in more gusty winds. I looked like a haystack with legs! :laughing8:
  • KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    unpoof wrote:
    Speckla wrote:
    Speckla

Good for you! Who needs those dead ol' ends anyway.
    My hair is like a box of animal crackers....I never know which shape I am going to come out with. :laughing7:

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    :laughing9:

That is exactly why I will never cut my hair short. At shorter lenghts my hair goes crazy, and shouts "I'M FREE I'M FREEE" and goes every direction possible. At shoulder length, I have pyramid head, and the shorter I go, the higher my hair. At a bob, my hair is the shape of a half-circle, sometimes my ends would get higher then my head. It looked I was going for a :afro: and I dropped something on the top of my head.
    cympreni wrote:
    :laughing9:

That is exactly why I will never cut my hair short. At shorter lenghts my hair goes crazy, and shouts "I'M FREE I'M FREEE" and goes every direction possible. At shoulder length, I have pyramid head, and the shorter I go, the higher my hair. At a bob, my hair is the shape of a half-circle, sometimes my ends would get higher then my head. It looked I was going for a :afro: and I dropped something on the top of my head.

My goal is shoulder length curly. It's going to take a while to get there though because I plan to trim a good bit of the colored ends off until it's all natural. I don't know how I'm going to deal with 1/2 brown (and grey) and 1/2 red hair!

Speckla
    Last few days I've looked like I had an old lady perm. Kinda like Mama from Mama's Family. It's been really, really, really curly. Keep getting asked if I cut it more (beyond the initial 3") by my husband and people at work. People seem amazed that hair can be different lengths each day...great thing about curly hair is you always have a different style without commitment issues or paying $$$ each day.

Speckla