CurlTalk

Nature's Gate

I live close to a Grocery Outlet and they have Nature's Gate as well as Avalon Organics off and on throughout the year. The prices are unbeatable. I just bought 4 different bottles of NG at $1.99 per bottle. I have the herbal conditioner, hemp conditioner, jojoba shampoo, and chammomile conditioner. I tried the chammomile conditioner last night, and after my hair dried it was so soft, had some shine too! :bom: It says that it's their most gentle conditioner. Has anyone tried the others that I have mentioned, and if so what did you think?
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz

Comments

• MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users
    I was using the Herbal one and loving it but have been having some buildup issues lately and for some reason I think it's this conditioner that's causing it. I clarified and have stopped using it and my hair is back to usual. There's an ingredient Quaternium 87 in it that I'm trying to find out more about because I think that's the culprit. :scratch:
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"