CurlTalk

serious skin care

cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
I'm watching all the hype on HSN. I'm very tempted to try a product, but there are so many products and kits. Anyone really like/dislike this line? What products do you use in this line? Thanks
cjc
3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
Palm Beach County, Fl

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    What line were they hawking on HSN? They carry several lines.
  • cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
    Serious Skin Care is the line. Its promoted by Jennifer Stallone.
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    cjc wrote:
    Serious Skin Care is the line. Its promoted by Jennifer Stallone.

I've tried a sample pack a LONG time ago that had a little of this product line and a little from that product line. I didn't care for it and ended up sending it back. I'd check out the customer reviews on HSN for whatever kit you are considering. You can usually get a good indication of how good a product is from that input.

Another line you might want to consider that is sold on HSN is Ice Elements. I've been using that line for over a year now and really like it. Considering how much face creams are costing now, even at places like Wal-Mart, this line is pretty economical when you buy a set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    I've been using the Continuously Clear line (for acne prone skin) for several years now and I love it! This stuff completely cleared up my skin and has kept me virtually breakout free. That said, I know my mother has tried some of their lines for *aging* skin and while she hasn't disliked them, she hasn't really been that impressed either.
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)