Naturallycurly.com is mentioned on Canadian show!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
Gretchen and Michelle,

I just wanted to let you know that our beloved curly hair site was mentioned on a Canadian talk/variety show this afternoon.

The show is called "CityLine", and they were doing a makeover day with audience and call-in questions for all of the beauty experts.

Someone asked a question about curly hair, and one of the stylists chuckled and mentioned that there was a web site just for curls. Another stylist, who was actually a curly head, said, "yes, it's www.naturallycurly.com"...

Perhaps there will be more Canadian members joining because of this brief plug?!?

Anyway, I just thought that was cool, and that both of you might like to know! biggrin.gif

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Sisa:

Yippee!!! That's great. Thanks so much for telling us about it. We love our Canadian curlies.

michelle
    naturallycurly.com
    How awesome! Thanks for letting us know!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by michelle breyer:
    We love our Canadian curlies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And we love you!

My hairdresser now sends all her curlies here! smile.gif
    Yay! smile.gifsmile.gif
    that Marilyn Denis is *so* cool!

Sisa, don't you suspect that she's a curly who straightens?

Marilyn has been a dj on CHUM-FM in Toronto for YEARS! and i remember tv ads featuring her about 10 or 12 years ago with longer, curly hair! smile.gif

was it Sandra Pettana who was on? she's the fashion editor of one of the Toronto newspapers or magazines [can't remember which, i haven't lived there in 5 years now]. Sandra looks to be a 3b and has gorgeous hair!

smile.gif
    I'm sure Marilyn straightens!!! I was just on my way here to mention the plug on the show and here it was already.
    Congradulations Gretchen & Michelle, me and my hair thank you for an awsome website biggrin.gif

All the best, CC
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rouquinne:
    Sisa, don't you suspect that she's a curly who straightens?

was it Sandra Pettana who was on?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rou,

Actually, she admitted to being a curly head on the show I mentioned. She just said that she straightens all the time... I wonder what her natural curls look like?!

"Sandra" does not sound like the name of this particular stylist... Though for the life of me, I cannot remember the *correct* name. Perhaps another Canadian curly might remember? smile.gif
    aha! i suspected as much about Marilyn [the host of this show]!

her secret is now out! smile.gif
    OK, OK, OK... (!) biggrin.gif

I'm not trying to drag this on and on, but I had to bring this discussion to some sort of conclusion...

I actually saw a *curly* Marilyn on CityLine this morning! Perhaps her confession of curls let her feel comfortable skipping the blow dryer this morning...?

And Rou, Sandra Pettana was on this morning's show as well! I knew who she was, but I had not thought of her when you mentioned the name. And yes, she does seem to have a blonde 3B-ish head of curls.

So now there can be curly peace all across Canada... smile.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file