CurlTalk

long layers..

Do long layers effect your clumping? If so, how? Also, did you find your hair was curlier after you got layers?
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.

Comments

• one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    No one knows?
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    I have layers but they aren't long. My hair clumps just the same as it did without layers, but it lays better now. I can't say that it is any curlier either. But like I said, they aren't long layers.

Sorry!
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
    It's okay! I just need some answers before I decide to get layers.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii

• MagooMagoo Posts: 2,173Registered Users
    I didn't notice a change in clumping but layers seemed to bring out more of the curl pattern in the hair behind my head which was always kind of stringy. Maybe because it took some weight off back there.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
    thanks!
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii