Considering a Pixie haircut-- help!

Hi I'm new so sorry if I'm doing something a bit off.

I have very thick, soft and curly hair. It hardly ever frizzes and doesn't do much of anything except make giant spiral curls all around my head. It really doesnt even need product to do it-- I've actually styled my hair with nothing, just a clip-- it always looks the same.

Right now I have a horrible haircut-- it's the second pix below-- super triangle syndrome (cut by a curlyhead too!) w/ random bits standing up because I had pretty bangs but got tired of straightening them.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4qojxqx.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/4v51iiq.jpg

Well, to the point-- I looked through the posts and I couldn't find many pictures-- but does anyone have a short, pixie cut with thick, ringlet hair? A coworker of mine suggested the style to my mom (who has my exact same hair). I've had my hair short many times and I'm not at all afraid to try a new style, just wondering how it might look before I leap.

Thanks!

Comments

• rejoicingcurlygirlrejoicingcurlygirl Posts: 654Registered Users
    Your current hair is beautiful! Maybe you could just get a trim and some long layers? JMHO...

Have you tried the curlpix section at nc.com. They have lots of curly pics maybe you'll find something you like.

amy s.
    3A; I have HG products!
    Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
    DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
    Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
    Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
    Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
    PW: curlynow
  • CelebrationCelebration Posts: 134Registered Users
    What do you mean by Pixie Cut? My hair is similar to yours and I had mine cut super short (like Winona Ryder) and it looked really good! That was about 10 years ago... I've been thinking of doing it again, though. Have you found any pictures yet of the "pixie cut" that you mention?
    CG Since 2/06
    3a/3b, Coarse, Very thick, bra strap length and growing!
    Fotki Album

Mary Kay Beauty Consultant

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file