Spinoff of Sleepwear topic/Do you have an emergecny grab bag

FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
soory triple post :oops:
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• mazeymazey Posts: 709Registered Users
    I am not paranoid enough to keep such a bag handy. I have a fire safe that holds our passports, birth certificates, important documents, and that is it. If my house is burning down, I really don’t care where my wallet and keys are. That is all easily replaceable. I am looking for my husband, the animals, and getting the hell out of there.
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    ok wait, where did my thread go that actually had my initial post in it? I triple poste accidentally but went back and edited the two mistakes but now the real thread that should be here is gone! help anyone.? anyone? Bueller?
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,905Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    FreeCurls wrote:
    anyone? Bueller?

no it's Cameron and I can't help you because
    "you sir, are an ...."
    (great quote, but I don't mean you) :wink:
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    No. I did when I was on the ship, but that was ingrained by an officer I was living with. I do have a photo album thats next to my bed that I would try to grab, but other than that it can all be replaced.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file