ItsiRC

curlicurli Curl NeophytePosts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Re: my 1st BC..
Actually, I went to my beautician (Dominican Salon) & told her 2 cut my permed ends off & give me a style. I ended up with layers & it was cute. I used A&G leave-in & Miss Jessies CM & a little IC gel for fly aways. But,I realized I had 2 go shorter because I still had straight hairs UGH..

2nd BC
Soo... lol the next week I asked her to just cut a short fro because on my left side I still had permed hairs.

3rd BC
Sooo day before yesterday I went 2 a barber (he's 17!) & he cut me this fly mohawk :cheers: & I love it even tough my SO hates it.. o well...

Now I only use leave in & HNS. Gel to make it stand

I still have a little bit straight hairs but I'm not cutting anymore.. time 2 grow now..

Comments

• Uptown CurlsUptown Curls Posts: 77Registered Users
    Hello, Curli

Your hair looks so cute! I live in New York too! I'm in the process of growing out my perm and I want to do the BC like you have. As I mentioned on a previous post.
    http://www.naturallycurly.com//curltalk/viewtopic.php?t=111763

My dilemma is that I need somewhere good and resonable with the price. Where did you go? If, you don't mind telling me. This info would be deeply appreciated. Your hair looks so good. Thanks.

God Bless
    Cece, 2 Blessed 2 B Stressed!
    4a/4b
    Last Perm 9/06
  • curlicurli Curl Neophyte Posts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Haay Uptown Curls!

:afro: or mohawk ?

For fro I went to my Dominican hairsalon. Its in the Bronx on 160th & Elton. Its called Christeany's. Her name is Valencia. She's the owner. I told her I want to wear my hair natural & cut all my permed ends off & 2 cut short layers. She did a good job. Cut was 15$ & I went with my hair in dry curls & she cut the straightest ends first. Then she wet it & cut the rest :cheers:. Now she is NOT a natural stylist so she will not style it just cut it. I styled my own hair.

For mohawk I went to the barbershop.

HTH!!

If you go, tell me how it went!!
  • Uptown CurlsUptown Curls Posts: 77Registered Users
    Hi Curli,

Thank you so much for the information. I will heading to the bronx soon! I also appreciate you quick reply. Us CG's have to stick together! Thanks alot!
    Cece, 2 Blessed 2 B Stressed!
    4a/4b
    Last Perm 9/06
  • curlicurli Curl Neophyte Posts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Anytime!! Glad I could help!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file