Dryer Concentrator Attachment Instead of Diffuser?

msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
Does anyone use the concentrator attachment on their blowdryer instead of the diffuser and have a routine that gives them good results?

I hate walking around with wet, crunchy hair for 5-6 hours even after plopping for 20-30 minutes & then diffusing for 10 more (I don't have the time or patience to diffuse any longer than that). I decided to try mousse instead of gel this morning thinking maybe it would dry faster plus give me less crunch. WRONG! I tried the Pantene Pro-V Curl Defining Mousse and once I had dried a little, I could tell I was going to have absolutely no hold or definition (no crunch, though). I finally got fed up and scrunched in a little B&A gel and started drying upside some more with the concentrator, flipped up & switched to the diffuser to do the top side for a couple minutes. My hair isn't too bad & I actually got to leave the house this morning with dry hair. I got big fat waves, some spirals and tons of volume, which I love. The curls aren't as tight or defined, but I think if I could get a better routine down, it would be worth the trade off for me. Any suggestions?
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file