Thicker...or breakage?

curlynikkicurlynikki Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hi Ladies,

I've noticed lots of smaller hair (like baby hairs) at my crown and scattered throughout the rest of my head. They are noticeably shorter pieces and frizz out easier (varies from 2-4 inches long). I haven't noticed any breakage, just the usual shedding (white bulbs, and the strands are pretty long), but what else could be causing this?

I take Alive! Whole Foods Energizer Multivitamin, slicia and flaxeed capsules everyday for overall health and hair growth. Maybe its new growth? Have any of you experienced this?

Comments

• curlicurli Posts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Maybe its new hairs sprouting... Are they falling out?
  • curlynikkicurlynikki Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    No, they are pretty strong. I haven't noticed any coming out...its just wierd since they are so much shorter.
    Then it's new hair sprouting..
    thats good to hear. I hope they keep on sprouting :bounce:

Fuller hair is my goal over length...which is probably all I can acheive anyway. My hair doesn't show length at all.
    It will :afro:
  • missmoniemissmonie Posts: 920Registered Users
    ITA...i bet it's it's new hair sprouting especially if the hair strands are strong and not splitting on the ends. also, if they hairs are random (vs. sections of shorter hairs), then it's likely new hairs! yay for thicker hair!

i on the other hand have sections of shorter hair from an effort to thin my hair out with the ouidad cut :-) i guess the grass is always greener on the other side...
    4a: Combo of tight coils and waves; Last relaxer - 11/05 (LC - 4/07) - http://public.fotki.com/missmonie/ - updates as of Mar '09

Products: Trader Joe's condish * Giovanni Direct Leave in * Fantasia Gel or KCCC for curl definition * Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Cream as moisturizer

comic-p.jpg
    Missmonie, I'd kill for your volume. Even after the cut, your hair is still thicker than mine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file