fuzzy duck question

dreamcurlsdreamcurls Posts: 104Registered Users
Hi, I tried the regular mop top gel and really liked it. I've heard fuzzy duck mentioned with good reviews. Is this also by Mop Top? Is it supposed to be for kids? Is it better than the regular Mop Top gel? If so, what do you like better about it? thanks.

Comments

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Yes, Fuzzy Duck is Mop Top's gel for kids. For me, the Fuzzy Duck has more hold. The MT anti-frizz gel doesn't have enough hold for me so I have to use a small amount of a stronger hold gel on top; the Fuzzy Duck I can use alone. I think they are both great gels.

ETA: I found out about the FD having more hold from Kelly, the owner of Mop Top. She told me she actually uses the Fuzzy Duck because she gets more hold.
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've tried both mop top and fuzzy duck gels, and they are identical to me. I get shine and curl from both, but not enough hold. I'm really hoping Mop Top will come out with a strong-hold gel sometime soon.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    I know she's working on a milder shampoo, but don't know about a stronger gel. Would be nice, though.
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DiwallDiwall Posts: 35Registered Users
    I use MopTop gel and the Fuzzy Duck gel. I find them both to be the best I've tried so far!! On a day where I'll need extra hold, I'll mix a little Herbal Essence set me up gel with the MT or FD gel.

It's a Chemistry experiment!!
    3A, 3B

event.png
  • rejoicingcurlygirlrejoicingcurlygirl Posts: 654Registered Users
    I have tried both and thought my hair felt softer with the fuzzy duck, its my hg gel!
    3A; I have HG products!
    Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
    DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
    Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
    Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
    Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
    PW: curlynow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file