Anyone Used Greg Juice?

roses_92123roses_92123 Posts: 118Registered Users
I saw this product being reviewed on the 3B neck of the woods...and wanted to ask for a broader review here.

For those that have used it...what did you think of it as a leave-in? Are the ingredients CG friendly?
Rose
BiRacial Curly Girl
Mostly 3B...with one or two 3C ringlets!
Currently Loving: SheaMoisture Leave-in, CK, re:coil (only 1-2x per week), Hypo Allergenic Gel. Still Looking for that HG Conditioner though....

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, it's CG, and I love it! It's very light, doesn't weigh my hair down at all, and makes my hair soft and shiny. It also works reasonably well as a refresher on dry hair. I use it under a gel, right now Sebastian Hi-Contrast.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • roses_92123roses_92123 Posts: 118Registered Users
    Thanks for the quick reply!!! I added it to my cart and was getting ready to check out and thought..."hmmm...maybe I should get some feedback first?!".

I always need and appreciate a bit of enabling!
    Rose
    BiRacial Curly Girl
    Mostly 3B...with one or two 3C ringlets!
    Currently Loving: SheaMoisture Leave-in, CK, re:coil (only 1-2x per week), Hypo Allergenic Gel. Still Looking for that HG Conditioner though....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file