Studio Line Lasting Curls Replacement

justkimberlyjustkimberly Posts: 5Registered Users
Let me introduce myself. I am Kimberly a NCG 3A/3B. I have tried a zillion products over the years. They either leave my hair sticky, or have a scent I cannot handle. (I am a migraineur and have severe allergies.) SO my anti-frizz battle team is John Frieda's Frizz Ease (against my hair stylists command) and Studio Lasting Curls.

Well, Studio has discontinued Lasting Curls. Blah! Now what to do. The frizz ease on its own doesn't work for my hair. Makes it frizz freeish, but also soft and wavy. The lasting curls brings out my curls.

I have tried Redken, Paul Mitchell, etc, so many products. I am wondering if this change by L'Oreal is all marketing and maybe they still have Lasting Curls in a new name. (Years ago, the Lasting Curls used to be a white creamy gel, then they changed it to the clear stickyish gel.)

So, any recommendations? This has been a rough month. Olay discontinued my bar soap, and L'Oreal my curl gel.

Comments

• DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Let me introduce myself. I am Kimberly a NCG 3A/3B. I have tried a zillion products over the years. They either leave my hair sticky, or have a scent I cannot handle. (I am a migraineur and have severe allergies.) SO my anti-frizz battle team is John Frieda's Frizz Ease (against my hair stylists command) and Studio Lasting Curls.

Well, Studio has discontinued Lasting Curls. Blah! Now what to do. The frizz ease on its own doesn't work for my hair. Makes it frizz freeish, but also soft and wavy. The lasting curls brings out my curls.

I have tried Redken, Paul Mitchell, etc, so many products. I am wondering if this change by L'Oreal is all marketing and maybe they still have Lasting Curls in a new name. (Years ago, the Lasting Curls used to be a white creamy gel, then they changed it to the clear stickyish gel.)

So, any recommendations? This has been a rough month. Olay discontinued my bar soap, and L'Oreal my curl gel.

They will probably repackage it with a new name...just keep checking the shelves out for new products. :)

If not...give us a description of the gel, maybe post the ingredients if possible, and Im sure someone will be able to match it to another gel that is on the market.

Good luck!
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file