Baseball or airplanes?

shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
Ok- so I haven't really hung anything on the baby's walls yet b/c I can't decide. I could do airplanes b/c my husband works with airplanes or baseball.

I like nice baseball stuff- not cheesy. For example, I have my FIL's baseball glove from when he played int he minors. It already sits on a shelf in the baby's room. If I chose baseball, I would get some record setting headlines and frame them and hang them in there. (A friend of mine has a framed front page of when Mark McGuire broke the homerun record or whatever). I also thought it would be cute to get my husband's and my brother's little league pictures from when they were boys are black & white them and frame and hang.

My husband thinks I shoudl do all sports b/c he has some Superbowl headlines from everytime his favorite teams win and a bunch of other memoriabilia.

For airplanes: I have a airplane piggy bank already and of course I have tons of pictures w/ my husband and the planes he works on. Also, my great uncle was a pilot in some war and we have a picture of him in his old timey-outfit that is pretty neat.

Vote please.
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    I voted airplanes. I think sports is cute too, but the airplane thing is what really makes his daddy special. Plus, as he gets older, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to decorate his room with sports decor.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I voted airplanes, but I hate baseball. With a passion! I'd be ok with football too, but no baseball. It is sooo not America's pastime anymore. :lol:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote:
    I voted airplanes, but I hate baseball. With a passion! I'd be ok with football too, but no baseball. It is sooo not America's pastime anymore. :lol:

Are you trying to start something, Bailey?

;)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file