Sebastian Texturizer Flexible Bodifying Gel

msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
I know this has at least one cone it, but have any of you used this and, if so, I'd love to hear any and all opinions.

TIA!
http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• waffleswaffles Posts: 13Registered Users
    I used to use Sebastian texturizer on my curly hair. I would put the Sebastian Potion 9 in first then the texturizer and then an anti-frizz serum. I then used a diffuser to dry my hair partially and air dry partially. I liked the hold and the way my curls looked, however my hair was always a little crunchy. I have since switched to the Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Curl Creme for medium to thick hair and their anti-frizz product. This keeps my hair soft and shapes my curls nicely, however my hair looks great in the morning, but gets frizzy throughout the day. I live in NJ where the humidity starts in late May and continues through September. I have thick 3A curls.
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Thanks for your reply. I also have thick 3a hair, although my hair is pretty fine and I usually don't have luck with creams - they tend to weigh me down. My sister is a hair stylist and she gave me a bottle of the Texturizer, recommending it for curly hair. I've been trying to stay away from cones so it has just been sitting in my cabinet, but I've been wanting to try it. One of these days.

I know what you mean about humidity. I'm in VA and it's brutal.

Thanks again.
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file