The next pope....

deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Since the conclave is beginning today I thought I would pose this question...
Liam: 6 years old
Colin: 3 years old
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    From everything I've read (which isn't a whole lot) and seen on CNN, everyone seems to really think he'll be Italian again. There's also one that I believe is German, but has spent alot of time in the Vatican and he seems to be a strong contender.

I think who ever it is, he's going to be more progressive. The church is losing so many members/followers every year that I think some changes will need to be made. I think that will weigh in heavily when there deciding on who the next will be. Should be interesting to see how they vote.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The cardinal you are talking about is German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger

r2586561860.jpg
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    I've heard the next pope will be black. Who really knows, huh?
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file