Thank you all!

fig jamfig jam Registered Users Posts: 2,555
Never thought before about how much work it would be to be an administrator -- you've really got your work cut out for you!

Thank you for this site, which I've found interesting and helpful, and for all the hard work you do to keep it a welcoming community. Too bad everyone doesn't cooperate with that vision, but . . . no accounting for no account people!

Don't get discouraged -- you've got a huge membership and MOST of us think you're doing a great job! icon_biggrin.gif
"Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    On behalf of all the mods, thanks very much.
    We're not perfect, and we're learning, but it's sure nice to get a pat on the back! icon_smile.gif

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Merri-tempMerri-temp Registered Users Posts: 9
    Pat, pat , pat, pat, pat,Pat, pat , pat, pat, pat
    Something is wrong with my login, this is Merri user #4
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Registered Users Posts: 994
    Really guys, way to really take hold of a situation. I'm all for free speech, but things were getting crazy. I applaud you all on your efforts!

Thanks for making the board respectable (well except for the Femmister icon_wink.gif )
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    Just wanted to jump in and say that I agree with the above posts. You're doing a great job! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to corral such a diverse membership. I visit many other forums and often recommend that people with hair questions visit NC.com. Thanks for keeping the site interesting and respectable. I feel good about sending people here. icon_biggrin.gif

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file