Sally's recs

So i have been wanting to try Aura Hypo Gel and the pj fairy (or sally's marketing dept.) sent me a coupon for Sally's.

However it is $5 off a $25 purchase soooo, i was wondering what other products to try so i can "save" money
tia
3A; I have HG products!
Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow

Comments

• Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They have a good selection of clips, and sell satin pillowcases and head scarves.

Some people like the gallon conditioners, which I haven't tried. I tried the Bioterra Gel, which some people like, but it doesn't have enough hold for me. They also sell Creme of Nature shampoo, a moisturizing, sulfate-free shampoo that I like.
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    At my Sally's there are microfiber turban towels, Biotera Styling gel, Biotera Styling Glaze, Biotera Curling Cream....oh and you could also get a few mani/pedicure items too. They have a good selection of foot scrubs, exfoliating lotions and paraffin wax hand/foot treatments. And TONS of great nail polish shades to choose from.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    At Sally's, I like to buy the satin pillowcases, Biotera Styling Gel (although it's more like a glaze...what's the actual glaze like, echokitten?), duckbill clips for styling, and generic items - like Paul Mitchell, Aussie 3MM, Sebastian, etc. They have some really good stuff.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    At Sally's, I like to buy the satin pillowcases, Biotera Styling Gel (although it's more like a glaze...what's the actual glaze like, echokitten?), duckbill clips for styling, and generic items - like Paul Mitchell, Aussie 3MM, Sebastian, etc. They have some really good stuff.

I reviewed it on this board...I'll bump it for you. :cat:
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • KristaRoseKristaRose Posts: 546Registered Users
    Does the Aura have peg-14 castor oil in it? That's the one common ingredient I've found that my hair HATES.
    3B
    Growing out from a pixie cut. Long process but I'm getting there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file