Sticky?

pearlizedpearlized Posts: 25Registered Users
I have 3a/3b hair and I recently got layers. I also just started using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCurl-LowPoo-p-54.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacurl-lowpoo]DevaCurl Low-Poo[/buylink] and One Conditioner. Then I dry my hair off with a microfiber towel. and then I put in CurlFriends Leave-in Conditioner (which is really expensive, so I wouldn't mind if someone had a suggestion for a different one), then LA Looks Durahold Gel, and then Redken Fresh Curls Curl Booster spray.

But I've noticed that right after I finish my routine that my hair is really sticky. and later when it dries, it's sort of hard. It looks really nice, but it doesn't feel nice. =\ Help?

Thanks a bunch. (:

Comments

• pearlizedpearlized Posts: 25Registered Users
    anyone? =\
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Well, it could be that you might be using a little too much of all of them combined. I sometimes get stickiness when I use too much stuff.

About the stiffness when it dries...have you tried scrunching out the stiffness? The product will still hold the curl if you scrunch out gently. I have this happen to me sometimes when I use a harder hold gel.
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file